Lies.

Jesse tugged at my hand and practically had to drag me through the door.

I still wasn't ready for what was about to come, and it made my gut sink. I hated this so much.

Raia was sitting with Bryan, and they were laughing as usual. Jeremy, Zach, and Mikey were all on the floor on their phones.

"Look who I found." Jesse said walking in before me. I walked in and everyone looked up. I felt my heart race, because I knew a certain someone's eyes were taking in the major body and face changes in the past year. Mikey was the first to speak up, well stand up.

He ran over to me and grabbed me in a huge hug. "We've missed you and Raia so much." he said. I contiuned to hug him. He always gave the best hugs, and him and we were always tight from the beginning. "I've missed you guys too." I said. I looked around. The little room looked actually looked quite comfy, you know if the tension wasn't so- so awkward. It's never been like this before.

Bryan got up next and came over to me. We did our handshake. That broke the tension because then Bryan lifted me up over his shoulders. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked laughing. He kept running around the room. "Zach was right, you've gotten alot skinnier." he said. "And a lot lighter." he said, he looked impressed. Jesus it was just a late puberty strike, I don't get the big deal. What was a big deal was, Zach actually said that.

I smiled, ignoring the first part. "I just hit puberty late alright." I said throwing my hands up in the air. Jesse spoke up this time. "You didn't just hit it, you beat the shit out of it with a baseball bat." everyone agreed, including Raia, excluding Zach.

---

Things again were awkward once more. The only spot available was next to Zach on the small couch, which techincally means we had to cuddle. It was kind of nice though. Just like the old times.

"So are you gonna get off your phone or?" Zach asked. I looked down more intently back at my phone and then looked back up. "So are you gonna fuck off?" I asked. He looked away, and once again, I looked back down at my phone. I felt Raia staring at me. Zach spoke up again.

"Why is she even here?" he asked, obviously gesturing towards me. "You guys know that we had something." he said. "And she obviously doesn't want to be here." he said, pointing out the lack of involvement towards group catch up time. I decided to speak up.

"Maybe if you took into consideration of fucking off, you would realize the only reason I'm on my phone is because I have to sit by you. I'm not here just for you, actually I wasn't here for you at all. I was here to support Jesse. I didn't want to see your face, nor talk to you ever again. I don't know what's so hard about understanding that. I'm over you. You're over me. That was the past. Jesus just shut up about it." I said. He looked hurt after that, but I didn't really feel guilt, I felt the adrenaline still pulsing throughh my veins. That always happened when I lied, and I think that was the biggest one I've ever told.

"Raia I think it's time to go." I said getting up from the couch. She understood and got up from Bryan's lap. Those too were like lovey- dovey, something must've happened that I didn't catch on to. I hugged Jesse, Mikey, Jeremy, and Bryan, before walking out of the room. The air quality was alot better out here. Raia walked out after five minutes.

"That was intense." she said. I didn't reply. "And the biggest lie you've ever told." she said elbowing me. "Nice to know you're sticking up for yourself." she said. "And what about you and Sammis?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Was it really that obvious?" she asked, her cheeks blushing. I smiled. "Raia's got a crush." I said teasing her.