Guilty is Charged.

Chapter 3

Zach's POV

I walked out the door, down the outdoor apartment stairs.

I felt guilty as fuck. Last night I was drunk, and I don't know what the hell I said or did, but apparently it lead me to fucking her and everything is going farther and farther down the hill, probably straight to hell.

I turned the corner to where my car was. It was the only car parked, which was okay, because I was going into a complete mental and emotional break down. I unlocked the door and got in. I don't even know if I'm more mad at myself or sad that I did this. It's more around an equal amount.

I turned on the car and sped out of the empty parking lot.

To me, the only option I have come up with was not speaking to Lily unless it's absolutely mandatory. Maybe I should just pretend I knew what the fuck happened last night and go along with it (that's probably the better route to go)

I arrived at Jesse's house. I said hello to his mom and then walked up the stairs to his bedroom; I feel like he would know what to do in this situation, but then again he's probably going to beat the shit out of me.

He opened the door, and smiled. "Where have you been?" he asked laughing. I tried to laugh, but it came out tight and fake. His smile dropped. "What did you do?" he asked. I walked in.

"Last night I got a little tipsy." I said, I remembered bits and pieces of the night before, but all I remember is saying something about my grandpa. Jesse pushed me to contiune.

"I somehow ended up at Lily's apartment." I said. I felt the words on the tip of my tounge and suddenly they fell out like a tipped bucket full of water.

"I guess I went there, and she was really tired I could tell, but I was drunk and I don't know what the hell I was doing, but somehow we ended up having-" I stopped. "Coitus." I substituted the other word. Jesse stared at me wide eyed. "You did what?" he yelled. I nodded and started panicking at the fact he was panicking. "Dude, aren't you dating Tessa though?" Jesse asked. Oh my fucking god. "Well thanks for making me feel better!" I yelled at him. "What am I suppose to do? You basically had sex with my little sister!" Jesse yelled. I squealed. "Don't say that Jesus!" I yelled. "Jesse I really fucked up big time." I stated. "This is beyond fucked up." Jesse said. "And I don't think there's anything going to come good out of it."

Lily's POV

I got up from the bed after laying down after my shower and replaying the scenario. Everything went by in a blur, and I honestly don't remember having alcohol last night, but I can taste it in my mouth.

We did it last night. I just kind of wished we didn't, I mean he could have a girlfriend or something, and I didn't want to be that rebounded sorry bitch who had a one night stand with her exboyfriend; but by the feeling in the pit of my stomach, I feel like somehow some of that may be true, but then again Zach wouldn't do that though right?

---

I walked into the coffee shop, and to my suprise it wasn't busy at all. There was one person in a booth, and I recognized that person. "Bryan!" I yelled. He looked up from his phone and smiled. I walked over to him and he had a smirk on his face. "So that's where Zach was last night." he said. I was confused. "What?" I asked. "You're limping like you got hit with a nightstick." he said, then realized what his comparison sounded like. "I honestly didn't mean it like that." he said. I laughed and blushed a little bit. "So how's it been being back in Cali?" I asked. He shrugged. "I guess it's alright." he said. I frowned a little bit. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked away, not making direct eye contact with me. I narrowed it down to three possible answers, and only one made a little sense. "Is it Raia?" I asked, trying to contain a smile, but it was tugging at my lips. He looked over at me with a smile. "We have a winner." he mumbled. I let out an aw. "You know she really likes you." I said. The two love birds needed to be united into one. He smiled. "Well I'm trying to work on it." he said. "Trust me she's not going anywhere." I said getting up and patting his shoulder. "I gotta go." I said. He nodded. "See you later Sammis." I said walking out the shop. I never even got my coffee.