Silverware

Chapter 10

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT**

Lily's POV

Just ten minutes ago, I would have never expected where I was now.

Zach and I were now cruising the illuminated streets with the radio quietly playing some indie band. Zach's hand was carefully resting on the top of my thigh, and we were joking around with each other. With each word that fell from our lips, it made us laugh harder.

Also food and sex were in the mix somehow.

He said he felt as if the dinner date was needed, and since I don't like burgers, I knew exactly where we were going. It was a bar I've gone to since I was eighteen. It had really good pizza and the owner was kind of my dad's best friend in high school, so he let me drink for half price. He pulled next to the curb. I glanced at the clock. It was only 9:30, but damn it sure felt a lot later.

Zach came around to the side of the car, and grabbed my hand as we both walked in. We were seated quickly, and the place was the least bit crowded with older people scattered around the joint. A waitress that was very pretty, of course, walked up to our table. She asked what Zach wanted and totally ignored my existence.

"Oh, and my girlfriend would like a root beer." Zach said, and I put my head down on the table so she couldn't see me dying of laughter. I sat back up as she hastily walked away. I gave him a high five. "That was so good." I said, and he laughed along too.

---

Fifteen minutes later there was our pizza sat in-between the two of us on the stained tabletop. "Damn I forgot how big these were." I said. The pizza was huge, but I was hungry, and I knew Zach was too. We could tackle half of this I'm pretty sure.

I carried a big slice onto my plate and picked up my fork and knive, but I heard Zach start snickering. I looked up from my plate and he was smiling at me. "That's not how you hold a fork and knive." he said. I cocked an eyebrow. "Then how the hell am I suppose to?" I said. Zach picked up his and showed me the 'correct' way. I rolled my eyes. "You should ask someone which one of us is holding it correctly." I challenged. He smirked. "Deal, and whoever is, gets to do whatever they want to the other when we get back to your apartment." He said, and the southern region of my body ignited. I gulped at the images that were already playing through my mind and I really hoped I was holding it correctly.

An older man and his wife came strolling pass our table, with our slutty waitress. "Excuse me?" I asked. They turned their heads. "Um hi, can we ask you both a question?" I asked and they nodded. "Which one of us is holding out silverware the proper and correct way?" I asked. They both examined our hands. "Him." they both said smiling. I don't know what they were expecting me to ask them, but they looked relieved once I asked the question. "Thank you." I said and glanced over at Zach who had the most devious smirk on his face. "We're going to need the check." he told Samantha, our waitress.

---

Once we payed our ticket, Zach was dragging me out the door and practically shoving me into the car. "Eager much?" I asked. "Lily, you can't wear those pants anymore." he said panting. "Lord have mercy on my soul. You have the best ass." he said biting his lip. "Step on it." I said. He obliged, and before I knew it, we were speeding down the street to my apartment.

When we arrived in the parking lot, he parked to the closest spot. He turned off the car quickly and took my keys out of my hand. He was out of the car and up the stairs so fast; so I decided to go walk slow to my apartment.

As soon as I got to my apartment, he was sitting on the couch waiting. "You know I think I might watch the two hour marathon of Spongebob tonight, you ok with that?" I asked him. His eyes widened. "No, I won that bet fair and square." he said getting up off the couch, slinging me over his shoulders and carrying me up to the bedroom.

When he reached the bedroom he opened the door, flicked the light on, and threw me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and attacked my lips slow and steady, and I knew what his plan was. His hands slowly roamed different spots of my body, slowly igniting each place with a simple touch. He made his way down to my neck, and I grazed my hands through his soft hair. He sucked and pinched with his teeth which made me slip involuntary moans, and I knew there would be marks in the morning. "This is why I didn't drink tonight." he said in-between the little kissed he was leading down to my breasts. "I want this to be, real." he said. I wanted to ask why last time wasn't but he was already removing my shirt and bra, and I was lost in a daze again.

Ten minutes later he finally removed his shirt and pants, and we were both just in our underwear. We both continued to make-out, but no sloppy. This felt so right, and I was loving every second of it. I felt his index and middle finger hook onto my underwear and he slipped them down my legs agonizingly slow, and then threw them with the other scattered articles of clothing. I reached my hands down to his boxers, but he stopped me. "Nope." is all he said, before he lead kisses down my stomach and further.

As soon as he reached the sensitive spot I was moaning. He flicked his tongue back and forth as he pumped his two longest fingers in and out. It felt so amazing, and I knew if he didn't stop soon I would be undone. He stopped as I pulled his hair. I opened one eye to look at him. "No keep doing that please." he said, and he continued, as I started tugging at his hair.

My legs were trembling and I knew I was about to blow, but then he stopped again, and climbed back up to me. He removed his boxers and tore the condom packet with his teeth, and then put it on. He started to kiss me as he enters, but it was soon stopped as he started moaning along with me. "Fuck Lily-" he panted, and continued.

Five minutes was all it took before we were moaning each others names. He laid down next to me, and covered us up with my blanket. "Holy-" I couldn't finish. "Wow-" is all he could say. I scooted in closer to him and he put his arms around my waist. He placed his chin on my hair. Jesus I loved when he use to do that. "I love you." he blurted out, and I looked back up at him. I was so dazed by how amazing he looked after sex that I didn't say anything, but when his eyelids started drooping I placed a kiss on his jawbone. "I love you."