Realizations

Chapter 6 (i think)

Zach's POV

I walked to my car and before I started it, I texted Tessa.

"Hey meet me at the little coffee shop that we always go to (forgot the name lol).."

I hit send and drove off out of the parking lot.

---

I walked in and she was already there, early as usual.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked. She smiled and got up to hug me. "I was already here. How are you?" she asked. I avoided the kiss that was directed towards my lips, trying to play it off as if I was looking into the distance so she would kiss me on the cheek. Knowing what I was about to do, and the great mood she was in; made me feel guilty. I didn't want her to feel like a rebound, but truth be told, she was. We both sat down.

My palms were shaking, really bad. "Hey Tessa I think we need to talk." I spoke up. She directed her attention from her computer to me. "Being with you has been really fun and really nice." I said. She nodded and I knew she knew where this was going. "But I don't think this relationship is going to work out." I mumbled. She nodded again and then cleared her throat. "Well um.. We can still be friends right?" she asked. I nodded and she smiled. "Good, you're really fun to hang out with." she said. I looked at the time on my phone. I got up. "I gotta get going." I said. She got up too. "Same, talk to you later?" she asked. I nodded. We hugged again and both walked out the same doors, but opposite directions to our cars.

Lily's POV

I arrived at Raia's apartment builind parking lot.

I turned off the car and walked up the three flights of stairs and finally arrived at her door.

I knocked and waited patiently as I heard her footsteps pace closer and closer to the door. I was a little nervous to see what she had to say about me and Zach being back together. She knows best once it comes to relationships, and if she doesn't think it's going to work well, we're basically all screwed for life.

She opened the door and smiled.

"I got exciting news to tell you." we both said.

"You first." we both said again, I really hope we weren't becoming those kind of girls.

Raia smiled and let me come in, we both sat on her couch. She couldn't stop smiling, which raised my suspicions to a whole new level. She spoke up. "So what's brings you to Casa-" she paused for a second trying to think of the other words. Even though she may be 1/4 Spanish she sucks at it. "Nevermind. What brings you here on this wonderful day?" she asked. I smiled really wide. "So the night after the concert, Zach came over to my house out of the blue. He made this really sweet, sincere apology to what happened to us, and then some things happened-" I started but then paused to take a quick glance at her facial expression. She was smiling and wiggled her eyebrows. "And now we're made up and we are kind of dating again." I spoke, but mumbled the last part. She squealed and pounced onto me. "I'm so happy for you!" she said giggling. "Now my turn." she said getting serious again.

"So, Bryan called me today and we talked for like an hour or two then-" she said, smiling even bigger than before, I don't how that's possible. "Heaskedmeondate." she said extra fast and then started jumping up and down. I got up too and started bouncing up and down.

We calmed down after about of minute of jumping up and down and squealing. "So-" "What do you-" "Jesse-" "Will think-" Is all I heard of the next question, I was still trying to get the thumping pulse out of my ear. "What was that?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Nothing." "Raia tell me." I demanded. "Damn girl. All I said was how do you think Jesse is going to feel about you and Zach dating again." she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, he didn't really think of it much the first time." I said, Raia laughed. "Trust me he did. He's liked you, like really liked you, since the ninth grade." she said, then realized what she just spoke. "Whoops I don't think I was suppose to tell you that." she said. I laughed like it was nothing, but that kinda bothered me a little.

We both finally calmed all the way down and decided to have lunch at her house. We ordered pizza and scrolled through the channels and finally found some pageant show. "You know if he hurts you again I'm allowed to kick his ass." she said, not taking her eyes off the screen. I nodded. "I don't think that's going to happen."