Chapter 18- Screwed

July 18, 2015

*bling*...*bling*

Desiree groaned as she heard her cell phone alert, she slowly opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. Bridget was laying on her chest with her arms wrapped around the rookies waist tight.

*bling*

Desiree reached over and checked her phone, her eyes immediately went wide. Nicole had sent her many pictures of herself...very revealing pictures might I add. Desiree felt Bridget stir, she quickly tried to get rid of the pictures but Nicole kept sending them.

"Knight, who the hell is blowing up your phone?" Bridget asked with annoyance deep within her sleepy voice.

"It's nobody baby, I gotta run an errand," Desiree said as she wiggle from under Bridget.

The brunette yawned and nodded, "Mhmm."

The rookie chuckled, "I'll be back soon."

XXXXX

Nicole opened her door with a bright smile on her face, she wore a white crop top and a black skirt with red heels.

"Oh, so you own clothes?"  Desiree teased.

The redhead smirked, "Well, I could take them off if you'd like."

"No, We need to talk," Desiree said as she stepped inside of the apartment.

"Well make it quick, I'm having lunch with my mom soon," Nicole said.

"Does your mother know what you sent to my phone 30 minutes ago?" Desiree asked with a raised eyebrow.

Nicole chuckled, "Where do you think I got it from? The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Desiree frowned, "Bad relationship with her?"

"Yes, very. Daddy was always my favorite, he'd kill me if he knew what I sent to your phone. Anyway...what's up?" Nicole asked as she leaned against her door.

"These...they have to stop. The flirting with me has to stop, it ALL has to stop Nic," Desiree said sternly.

"You came all the way over here to tell me that?" The woman nodded, "Oh please Knight, you just wanted to see me."

"No, I thought this would be more effective. I need you to cut it out, I don't want to hurt Bridget and plus, you and I are suppose to be friends. Friends don't send nudes... multiple nudes to friends," Desiree sighed.

Nicole sighed, "Fine Knight. You can have it your way."

Desiree studied her closely, she saw hurt in her eyes, "Nicole...do you like me?"

She scoffed, "Do not flatter yourself Knight."

Desiree chuckled, "You totally like me. It's not about sex is it?..."

The actress shook her head, "Well it doesn't matter now, does it? Just know that I'll stop flirting and stuff."

"Well...good. Will I see you later?" Desiree asked.

"At Bridget's party? I wouldn't miss it for the world," Nicole smirked.

"Don't come if you're not going to behave," Desiree said as she walked to the door.

Nicole opened it, "Yeah yeah. I'm surprised Bridget let you out the house, does she even know you're here?"

"No. We have this thing called trust, I don't have to tell her my every move," Desiree stuck her tongue out.

"You put that tongue back in your mouth before I make you put it somewhere...useful," Nicole smirked.

"UGH" Desiree groaned and left the apartment. Nicole just laughed and closed her door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~