Chapter 50- Missing

Bridget clutched her chest, she wobbled Emily caught her. Bridget took a deep breath before glaring at Nathan, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING?!"

Nathan threw his hands up, "I don't know! We were drunk, one minute she was there and the next she wasn't she was talking about finishing writing her vows. It's all kind of blurry."

"Baby, when was the last time you saw her?" Nicole asked.

"Last night, we made it back to our room. She left her phone, her wallet..." he nodded.

Bridget was crying now, "I can't believe this. NOTHING ever goes right, is it so hard for me to be happy? I just want to be happy," she sobbed.

"Brit, we'll find her," Kemal said, "Just continue your day, ok? Get dressed, get the wedding in order. We have 8 hours to find her and we will."

"No, if she wanted this she'd be here," Bridget snapped.

"That's not necessarily true," Nathan said, "She might just have cold feet or something could've happened to her. Hey Brit, we will find Desiree."

XXXXX

Sky agreed to watch the boys. Leigh, Nathan, Kemal, and Michelle went to find Desiree while Steph, Emily, Nicole, and Alex stayed with Bridget to help her calm down. The first stop was to tell Desmond, since he was a detective and all. So the five of them ventured down the hallway of the hotel where he and Scarlett were staying but before they reached it, they heard voices, Nathan peaked around the corner. It was Marcy standing in a silk robe and Desmond standing fairly close to her, Nathan gasped when he saw Desmond kiss her causing everyone else to peak around the corner.

"Oh shit," Leigh said, "That asshole."

"Dude Desiree was right about him this whole fucking time," Nathan whispered, "Nobody mentions this to Desiree, Skylar, or Steph until this wedding is over. Alright?"

Everyone nodded, Leigh sighed with an eye roll, "And Desiree said there wouldn't be drama, oh please."

Desmond walked around the corner smiling, "Hey guys, what's going on?"

"We looking for you actually, couldn't figure out which room was yours," Leigh recovered quickly, "There's a big problem."

"What kind of problem?" He asked with worried eyes.

"Des is missing," Nathan said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree woke up in an empty room, her wrist were tied with rope. She groaned, her head was pounding, she tried to stand but she was too weak, she could barely see straight. Elliot smirked as he entered the room, "Oh you're awake, good. Good morning, congrats it's your wedding day how do you feel? Nervous? Excited?"

Desiree spit at him causing him jump back, "Let me go Elliot you crazy son of bitch," she said through gritted teeth.

"I wish I could but I won't let you go until my plan is complete," he smiled, "You don't deserve Bridget, I do. So while she thinks you stood her up, I'll swoop in and finish what I started."

"You're such an idiot," Desiree hissed, "She'll never believe that I actually left her alone with two kids all because I'm scared of some wedding. We have a better relationship than you think, she knows I would've come and talked to her if I wasn't comfortable with getting married right now."

"That might be true but what is she going to do when you never come back?" He asked, "You're stuck here. I'll see you later."

"SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! LET ME GO!" She yelled and he walked over and punched her in the face six times with everything he had.