Happiness.

Reece's P.O.V:

''Reece. Zayn'll be here soon. You'd better get up.'' says my dad in the morning, opening my curtains and shaking me.

''Huh? How did you know that I'm helping Zayn today?'' I ask him as he pauses by the door.  

Then I look at his guilty face. ''Dad! You were listening, weren't you?''

'Uhm, yes but I didn't mean to,'' he says and rushes off.

I roll my eyes and pull some shorts on, then I get up and open my window. I get ready then I go downstairs to find Dad has made pancakes. With golden syrup and a bit of sugar. Just how I like it. I sit down and eat my breakfast. I look at the clock on the wall of the kitchen. Crap! He'll be here in five minutes. 

I run back upstairs and brush my hair back into a ponytail and put a grey vesty top on. It's actually quite hot. Like a heatwave or something.

I look in my bag for my French books and find that they're right at the back. I sigh and pull out all of the books and lay them on my bed. Then I hear the door bell and I go downstairs to let Zayn in.  

''Morning beautiful.'' he says to me, smiling, when I open the door. I blush, look at the ground and mumble, ''Morning.''

Great. The only thing that I can come up with is plaing old ''Morning'' and he calls me beautiful. Holy balls.

''You're cute when you blush,'' he says, still smiling as he walks past me when I let him in. 

He grins and I push him up the stairs lightly, and he follows me to my bedroom and I sit down in my desk chair and he sits down on my bed.  

''Right. Well, what are you stuck on?'' I ask him. He opens his book and points. He looks up and says, ''I don't think you can see what I'm pointing at from where you're sitting.'' he says matter-of-factly. He pats the bed next to him and I sit down next to him, with a laugh.  

''The adjectives?'' I raise an eyebrow at him.

''Yeah, Louis called me stupid the other day and I didn't know what it meant until he told me, and I couldn't reply because I didn't know what he'd said.'' he explains, sighing.

''Right, well. They're easy. Listen.'' I say to him and then I do a phrase in French using some adjectives. ''Did you get that?'' he nods, but I repeat it, because I know he didn't.  

''I said: You're very tall.''

''Oh right! Okay.'' Zayn nods vigorously.

''What about if I give you a list of adjectives that you can use and then you can learn them. And I'll test you or something.''

''Cool, okay.''

''Well, I'll just write a quick list and then I'll help you with other stuff.'' I reach for my Maths notebook and rip a page out.  

''Have you done Maths?'' he asks. I shake my head. He opens the book, finds the page we're on and writes down the answers to the questions.  

''Thanks.'' I say to him, smiling.  

''You're welcome.'' he smiles back at me. For the rest of the hour I help him with French, helping him pronounce the words and to write them.  

''Pretty soon, you'll be as good as me.'' I say to him. He laughs and gets up. A pretty random question pop's into my head. I ask him, ''Do you have a pool?''

''Yeah, a built in one. Not a paddling pool or anything.''

''Cool. I bet you'll be in there today.'' I say as he gathers up his books.