The Holiday.

Reece's P.O.V:

'Have you got everything Reece?' Lana asks me. I nod.

'But, I'm missing my cardigan...I'll go check back at my house.' I say, standing up.

'Oh, and I forgot to ask you girls...Who told Kari that I love Zayn?' I ask them, frowning.

'Not me.' Lana says.

'I didn't Reece.' Sam says. I can obviously see that Lana and Sam aren't lying. Hannah? Or Steph?

'I honestly didn't tell her Reece.' Hannah says, shaking her head. I look at Steph.

'Ok...It was me.' she sighs.

'Er, why?' I ask her.

'I dunno. I thought you wouldn't mind.' Steph says, looking down at her hands. I sigh.

'Well, I'm not sure if I do or not.' I say, running my hands through my newly straightened hair.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything.' Steph apologises.

'It's Ok. Just...don't do it again.' I say. I leave my room and go over the road to my house.

I unlock the door and run up to my room to search for my cardie. I need it for Paris!

Then the doorbell rings. I stand up from looking in my wardrobe and go downstairs. I open the door to find Rizo and Chelsea standing there, with none other than my black cardigan!

'Hi! I picked up your cardigan by mistake. Sorry.' Rizo hands it to me, smiling.

'That's Ok.' I grin.

'Well...We'd better be going now anyway. We were on our way shopping.' Chelsea says, smiling.

They start walking away when a thought jumps into my mind.

'Wait! Follow me!' I call, slamming my door shut. They follow me to the boys house, with confused expression on their faces. I open the door and call out to the boys.

'Boys? We've got two visitors!' I say, grinning like a maniac. Hey, I know they like One Direction and I'm in a good mood. So, yeah, I thought I'd get them to meet the boys.

The boys come into the room and Chelsea screams and Rizo blinks in surprise.

'Rizo, Chelsea, meet One Direction!' I say.

They introduce themselves and they stay for lunch. I think they're REALLY happy. Like, REALLY REALLY happy!

'Anyway, we'd better go. We've got a plane to catch.' I say, smiling.