Epilogue.

Epilogue

Reece's P.O.V:

'OW!'

'ABI!'

'STOP!'

'Stop swinging a stupid frying pan round your head as if you're a cowboy!' I scream, clutching my head.

'I like frying pans!' Nikki says, frowning at me.

'I don't care! That hurt!' I yell, rubbing the back of my head.

Nikki and Abi laugh at me. I growl at them.

'Stop laughing at me or I will...' I cut off as I see flames roaring up from the other frying pan on top of the oven.

Nikki screams and runs out of the kitchen as Harry comes in to check our dinner out.

Abi's still standing there holding onto the frying pan staring at the other one with a look of confusion on her face.

'Oh God.' I sigh. Then Harry comes back in with a fire extinguisher.

'There goes dinner.' Louis says.

Everyone comes into the kitchen to investigate. I hear Niall's stomach rumble.

'Down the drains.' I say, agreeing with him. 

'Well, up in flames actually.' Harry states.

I narrow my eyes at him and look at Abi.

'Sorry for hitting you round the head with a frying pan.' she says, biting her lip.

'You will be sorry Abi...' I say, grinning.

'Let's just order a pizza or something.' Liam says.

We all nod and go into the living room.

Liam calls and orders two cheese pizzas, two pepperoni and two Hawaiian.

We're all starving by the time the pizzas come. I sit with Zayn and eat the cheese one. We share it. His favourite is cheese, the same as me.

We're all laying on the sofas and on the floor when the phone rings. Everyone leaps up and grabs at it.

'Yes, we're all here. Yes, she's here too.' Louis says, and glances up at me.

'Put it on loud speaker.' I tell him.

He nods and presses a button. And soon we can hear a woman's voice.

'Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you something.'

'Ok. Go ahead.' three of us chorus. We all grin and listen. The woman continues:

'We've got some news...'

Heehee!!!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!!!! ;DDDDD Sorry, guys! I couldn't resist!! ;) You'll know soon enough though! The sequel will be up next week, I promise! Anyway, it's really over now! :(

And that's it really, just vote and comment if you like and Look Out For The Sequel!! :DD

Byeee!!!!!!! Love

Amber {Chocolate Queen, Baby Momma, Mrs Malik, Direction Princess} Feel free to make up another nickname for me ;) xx