Surprised

Reece's P.O.V:

I wake up and I have a shower. I get dressed in my light grey skinny jeans and my light blue check shirt and a jacket. I brush my hair and leave it down. We pick Hannah up and then we go to the airport. We get on the plane and then we sit down and wait for the plane to take off.

I close my eyes. I'm so tired. She was so hyper. I couldn't sleep all the way to the airport, because she was constantly talking. I don't blame her of course. She's just happy.

Now she's sleeping with her head lolled on my shoulder and the plane's just took off. I sigh. I'm gonna try and get some sleep now too. I put my earphones in and listen to the soft music that's playing.

I wake up with someone shaking me. I blink and then sit forward.

'We're nearly there, Reece' Dad whispers to me. I nod and then sigh. I've slept for about nine hours. I won't be able to sleep for a while. I look out of the window. I think we're about to land.

I shake Hannah awake and then the plane lands.

'C'mon, Hannah' I say and she opens her eyes and smiles at me. I smile back. We get off and then we find our suitcases. Then we get into a taxi and Hannah fall's asleep again.

I turn to Dad and ask him 'So, you were going to tell me why we're here...?'

'Yeah...Well, first I've gotta tell you about my job. I'm a manager' he says. I blink.

'What kind of manager?' I ask him.

'A tour manager for bands and singers' he says. NO WAY. My Dad is a tour manager and I never knew it! Cool.

'So, I have to come here to organize their tours' he explains.

'Who are you managing?' I ask. Then I freeze. It could be One Direction.

'This boy band...'. Noooo! 'It's The Wanted' he says. I let out my breath. Phew.

The Wanted? Pfft. One Direction are better than them.

'The reason I didn't tell you before is because I thought you'd want to meet all of the singers and bands and...'

I nod. 'Yeah, I get it Dad. They didn't want me, the tour manager's daughter hanging around' I say.

He smiles and says 'Yeah. But this time it's for a longer period of time, so I have to bring you along' he says. 'Ok. Cool' I reply.

We drive for ages. I think I fall asleep again.

When I wake up we're parked outside a big hotel. I wake Hannah up and we get out. The driver gets our suitcases out. I look at the hotel. It's pretty big.

“I'm in America” I think. Wow. I'm actually in America. Hannah stands beside me and smiles. Then she squeals.

'We're in America Reece!' she says. I laugh and say

'Yep. We really are'

Louis' P.O.V:

I miss Hannah so much. We're talking to each other now, but she hasn't picked up her phone for the last twelve hours. I'm starting to worry.

Is she angry with me or something? Did I do anything?

The boys keep on reassuring me. Maybe her phone's battery's died and she hasn't noticed.

I hope she's alright.

The boys are playing around in the living room. We're supposed to be tidying our place up a bit. I hear Niall yell and then Liam. I roll my eyes and I go into the living room.