Home Sweet Home.

Hey!! Another chapter!! I have a bit of bad news :( After a few chapters this story will be finished!

I'm thinking of writing another one but I don't have any idea of what to write it about. If any of you have any ideas, then be sure to tell me!

Anyway, fan, comment and vote yeah? Thanks! :D BYEE!

 Reece's P.O.V:

I find my Dad in his room. I walk up to him and tell him. He stutters.

'Why?' he asks me, astonished. I shrug. I'm stumped. Why, exactly am I leaving?

Because Zayn and Kari are in love? Well...yeah, kinda. I remember the hurt that surged through me, as I watched them embrace each other.

'Because...because...Abi needs me.' I lie.

'Right...' he says, not believing me.

'And, there's the concert.' I say. He sighs.

'Fine, you can go home. I don't want you staying on your own though. Stay with Abi or someone.' he says, turning his computer on. I nod.

'Ok, I'll see what I can do.' he says and I walk back to my room. The boys raise their eyebrows, questioning me. I shrug and sit down to eat. It's gone a bit cold, but I don't moan. I sit down and eat it.

Then I stand up and put my plate in the sink and roll my sleeves up. Kari comes in and looks at my wrist.

'That's a lovely bracelet Reece' she says. Ok, first, I'm surprised she's even talking to me. Secondly, crap. Zayn's bracelet.

'Yeah, thanks.' I say, ducking my head.

'Who gave it to you?' she asks coming closer. Damn it.

'Er...a very good friend of mine.' I say. It isn't a lie, is it? Zayn is a very good friend of mine, isn't he?

'Nice! What does it say?' she asks, inspecting it. I gulp and glance up at Zayn and Liam who have just come into the kitchen.

'I'm not sure...it's Latin or something.' I say, drying my hands now that I've done washing up.

'Cool. You could translate it on Google.' she says, helping.

'Well, I would, but my dad told me to see him as soon as I finish eating.' I reply.

'Ok.' she nods and I leave, glancing at Zayn as I walk past him.

'Ok, so the best I've got is tomorrow morning.'

'Agh! That's soon!' I say. He nods.

'Well, you'd better start packing. I done it soon so you could get to Abi sooner.' he raises an eyebrow at me. I sigh.

'Thanks. I'll go pack.' I say and go back to my room. So soon! So soon!

I shut my door and yank my suitcase out from under my bed. I take out all of my clothes and just shove them into my case. I leave out enough clothes for the morning and then I take a shower and change into my pj's, that consist of Lou's jogging bottoms and Niall's top. Very classy. Not.

'Guys? Um...I'm...' I sigh as they turn to listen to me. I sit down on the sofa, beside Liam.

'I'm going back to England.' I say, quietly. There's silence and then Louis shouts: