First Performance

Reece's P.O.V:

For the next few days I sing with the boys (They transported me on their backs too and back, even though my ankle is nearly better. I can walk. Almost.), practised my singing for the concert, replied to Abi's, Ash's and Bray's emails ((Which were very, very long, telling me about a boy that's been expelled and if I were there, I could've prevented it, because I could've calmed the teacher down or something. That's what they said. How could I have calmed a teacher down? Seriously. I must admit though, I would've been very angry with a boy if he'd thrown his shoe at me. But I wouldn't have expelled him! Or gotten him kicked out! Teachers these days. Abi filmed (on her phone) the boy throw his shoe at the teacher (Grumpy old Slap-Head Stan, the science teacher) and then Slap-Head Stan -We call him that because he's bald and he's called Stan or Stanley- getting red in the face and yelling at the boy. I laughed for ages when I saw it)).

And I've also tried to get along with Kari. I said “tried” Ok? Tried. That's the best I can do, after she didn't even apologise to me for shouting at me and barging into me. I think though, that under the false pretences, she's a sweet girl. No. Maybe not. Or maybe it's the other way round? Who knows. Who cares? Not me.

Right now, I'm playing my guitar for the boys and they're singing. They've set a date for their first performance in America! I'm looking forward to it, even though I'm not the one performing.

'We have it down to a tee!' says Harry, grinning. I nod.

'Pretty much' I reply, winking at him.

'Yeah, well, I think we're ready for the performance we're doing tomorrow!' he says. Yeah, did I mention that? They're performance is tomorrow and quite a few of them are crapping it. Literally.

Louis and Liam are the calmest one's. I think. They're all pretty excited about it, but they're pretty nervous about it too. Niall's the most nervous, but he takes his mind off it by eating or spending time with Lana.

Oh and did I mention that Kari came back crying? When Lana went after her, when Kari shouted at me. I didn't? Well, she did. She came running in, not bothering to knock or anything and jumped onto Zayn. Zayn, surprised, pushed her off. He likes his personal space, you see.

I don't know what she said to Kari, but I appreciate what Lana did, of course. I hope she yelled and screamed at her. Ohmygod! Did I just think that!? What am I turning into...?

Kari hasn't been near me since that episode, even though I've tried being nice to her. And I'm not the one who's mean to her.

'You boys should get an early night' Mr Jones said to them, as they left the studio, where they practise. They nodded. “Not likely” I thought and jumped onto Niall's back.

But funnily enough, they did. I put the guitar down and Liam stretches and says:

'I'm off to bed now, guys. Big day tomorrow!' and he walks to his room.

'Yeah, I'm off too' they all stand up and go to their rooms. Soon, I'm the only one in the living room, apart from the leprechaun (Niall, by the way, if you didn't know, although it's pretty obvious).

He shrugs and starts eating crisps. Can't he stop eating? I mean, I like food, but he doesn't stop eating! We had an enormous dinner, and he here is, eating crisps and drinking Coke.

'Night Reece! Niall, get to bed soon, ya hear?' shouts Liam, from his room.

'Night Liam!' I call back. Niall makes a face, just as Liam comes into the living room, to see if Niall had heard him.

'You're gonna pay for that!' he says and jumps onto Niall. It's pretty funny. Niall's grabbing the bag of crisps in one hand, making sure they don't get crushed and Liam is in his pj's, wrestling Niall.