Practising.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I watch Reece sleeping on the sofa, with her feet on Niall's lap. She looks pretty cosy. Her face is a bit red though, because she has a hot water bottle and a rug on top of her.

When Kari caught Reece on my back, I couldn't help hating her for it. I do like Kari, but sometimes she's a bit too over-protective. She thinks, that because I'm going out with her, that I'm hers, and that she owns me. Why did I say yes to go on a date with her? I remember that day.

I went out for walk, like I normally do when I saw her walking towards me. Then she stopped by me and started talking to me. She wondered if I was Ok. I said that I was sad and angry. She then asked me if I wanted to go for a drink or something with her. I, the idiot I was, said yes. Then we went out more times and it just carried on from that.

I shake my head. I wish I hadn't gone out with her. Why did I? To try and get over my feelings for Reece? To try and forget about Reece? Maybe. I don't know. I know now, that I love Reece and that I'd never be able to forget about her. Even if I date loads of girls.

Someone's phone's ringing. Niall looks at Reece. She's still sleeping peacefully. She hasn't even moved, since falling asleep.

I think it's her phone. The ringtone is one of our songs. I look at Niall and he reaches over and presses 'Reject'. Then we heave sighs of relief. She hasn't woken up.

'Are we gonna practise our songs for our concerts today?' Harry asks us. Liam and Louis nod.

'Yeah. We need to practise. We haven't been practising much lately' says Liam. I nod. It's true. What with Reece and Hannah coming over, we've done nothing apart from spend time with them.

'We'll go when Reece wakes up. Or after lunch' says Louis.

Reece sleeps right through lunch. Niall doesn't get up because he doesn't want to wake her up, so Harry takes his food to him.

'We've gotta practise. Try and get up quietly and carefully Niall' says Louis. He nods and lifts her feet up. He looks up at me.

'Zayn, help me a minute will ya?'. I walk over and lift her feet up so he can slip from under her legs. He stands up and I put her feet back down gently. I look at her face. It's so peaceful. I move her hair away from her face. She sighs quietly. Then I move my hand and she opens her eyes.

'Reece, you've missed lunch!' says Niall, scoffing a small cake. I roll my eyes at him and she smiles.

'I don't mind. I'm not hungry' she replies. I bet she is. I would be if I had slept for a few hours after a snowball fight. But that's just me.

'Where are you boys going?' she asks.

'We're going to go practise, for our concerts' Liam answers her.

'Cool. Can I come?' she asks, looking at Lou. He shrugs.

'Sure. Why not!' he replies, smiling.

'Yay! I wanna see you boys perform! I'll just get a jacket' she says and stands up. She totally forgot about her ankle. She stumbled right into my arms.

'Shit. Sorry Zayn' she says as I hold her. I chuckle.

'It's alright, Reece. Sit here. I'll get you a jacket' I set her down on the sofa again and go to her bedroom. I open the door and look around. She's put some photos on the top of her chest of drawers and on her bedside cabinet. Her clothes are all over the place, like mine in my room.

I walk over to her wardrobe and look for a jacket. I see the top I bought for her hanging up and a pair of jeans that Harry bought her. I took a black jacket from the hanger and took it back outside for her.