Bad News

Heey peoplee!! :DD I've updated to your requests :) And...yeah, vote, comment, fan, add :DD
Yeah, so if you do that you'll make me very happy! :D Cheers and I'll update as soon as possible :D Thanks and laterzz :D Hope you enjoy!

Reece's P.O.V:

When we get back from the beach and from dropping Abi off at her house, I see that my dad's in. I help the boys unload and pack the stuff away and then we go into the living room. I sit down on something. I pull it out and lift it up. 'What's this?'

'That's Zayn's hat!' says Niall, over-joyed.

'Yeah. He lost it a few days ago. Now you've found it!' says Liam. I grin and put it on my head. It's the woolly looking kinda one.

'It suits you!' says Louis, grinning. I smile and go to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Yeah it does actually. When Zayn sees me with it on my head he says loudly:

'You've found it!'

'Yeah! It was on the sofa' I say, sitting back down.

'Was it?' he asks, a funny look on his face.

'Yep. I sat on it' I say. He laughs and says 'It suits you'

'Thanks. Louis said that too' I grin.

We watch TV and soon I think that I'll have to go back home. It's too quiet for my liking. With the boys there's always a bit of noise. Whether it's the keypad on their mobiles or one of them shouting. But at home with Dad, it's almost always quiet. When Mum was alive, we had music playing or the TV volume up loud.

I sigh and say 'I'm goin' home. My dad might be worried'

'Okay. Are you coming over tomorrow?' Niall asks me.

'Probably. If you boys don't mind' I reply.

'No, of course we don't mind! We like having you around with us' Niall smiles at me.

'Thanks' I smile back and get up to go home. I pause by the front door.

'What about your stuff?' I ask them, thinking of the clothes. Zayn grins and says 'You can keep the clothes. I don't mind'

'Yeah. I won't need that hoodie any more. It's a bit too small for me' says Harry. So I get to keep the boys clothes. Niall's hat, Liam's tracksuit bottoms, Louis' top, Harry's hoodie and Zayn's geek glasses and his hat.

'Are you all sure?' I ask.

'Totally' they chorus.

'Ok. Well, thanks! Bye guys. See you tomorrow' I say and then I go over to my house.

'Hey Reece. Have a good time?' Dad asks me as I enter the living room.

'Yep. It was great fun!' I say, smiling. 'Good good'

'Well, I'm off to bed. I'm knackered' I say. 'Night Reece' he says, absent-mindedly, as he flicks through some more papers.

I sigh and go up to my room. I flop on my bed, exhausted. I turn over onto my side and I'm asleep in seconds.

                                                                                   ****

I wake up on Saturday morning at half eleven. So much for being an early bird. I pull myself up from my bed and have a quick shower. Then I dry my hair and go downstairs. I notice that my dad's gone again. I have some toast and then I brush my teeth. I felt like doing something different to my hair, so I straightened it. Then I went over to Zayn's house.