//One//

•Abigail•

Charlie and I crept upstairs to mine and Bella's room. Today's is Bella's 18th birthday. I opened the door, lying on the bed was a half awake Bella. She sat up and stretched her arms.

"Happy birthday," Charlie said.

She smiled slightly, "I thought we agreed no presents."

"Yeah well, ours aren't wrapped so it doesn't count," I said, handing her my gift. It was a silver necklace with her name on it.

"Thanks," she said, I nodded. Charlie then gave her his present which was a little pink camera and then Renee's.

"Thanks dad," she said, inspecting the little camera.

I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen, grabbing my breakfast I ate it up and walked back up stairs to grab some clothes for today. I grabbed out my red flannel shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, my black combat boots and walked into the bathroom. I undressed and hopped into the shower letting the hot water wake me up, after I finished I got dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my normal amount of makeup on and grabbed my glasses, I slipped them on and grabbed my black school bag and walked downstairs.

I heard a knock on the door, opening the door a very enthusiastic Jacob stood there. For a couple weeks now Jacob has taken me to school on his motorbike.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"You ready to go to school?" He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I smiled sarcastically.

He handed me a helmet and hopped on the bike. I put the helmet on and hopped on, wrapping my arms around Jacobs now toned stomach.

Over the past year Jacob and I have gotten closer, we're almost inseparable. Almost.

Once we arrived at school I said my goodbye to Jacob and headed to class. Senior year... I can't believe it.

I heard a very familiar voice, scream my name from the other side of the hallway. Pandora! God she can get annoying but I've grown to love her, "Abby!!!!" She ran toward me, finally getting to me she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey Panda!" I hug her back. I felt people hug me from the side, I looked beside me. Sophia and Grace were there, I unwrapped my arms from Panda and wrapped one arm around Grace and the other around Sophia.

After our little greeting we walked to our first class, I was with Panda for Biology. Walking into class my eyes caught onto Bella and Edward who sat there having a conversation, averting my eyes I walked to my designated seat and sat down. Today was going to be a long day, I could feel it.

After biology I followed Edward and Bella to our next class. On the way we bumped into Alive and Jasper.

"Happy birthday!" she wrapped an arm around Bella and then handed her a gift. Bella hushed her and Alice smiled sheepishly.

"I thought I said no presents," Bella said.

"I've already seen you open it, and guess what, you'll love it!" she smiled.

I watched Jasper focus on Bella, obviously using his mood control on her.

I walked off from them, I just wanted to get to class. "Abby!!!" I heard Grace call out my name. I turned around to face her, she came running up to me and linked her arm onto mine.