//Sixteen//

•Abigail•

My eyes fluttered open. A pair of warm arms were wrapped around me, it felt much better then when I would lay in Edwards cold dead ones. I looked up at Jacob who was peacefully sleeping, little snores leaving his mouth. I had the urge to reach up and kiss him. And this time I didn't stop myself.

I pecked his lips, a smile formed on my face, I felt all giddy inside. I went to get up but he pulled me back down. He was fully awake. Was he awake this whole time?!

He cupped my face with his hand and smashed his lips onto mine.

Everything fell into place, the world around me still as his lips moved against mine. My heart pounded against my chest, his warm hands that cupped my cheeks were hot around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Our lips pulled apart allowing us to breathe, I looked into his eyes. For once, everything felt right.

"Good morning," his voice husky, a smirk forming on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up, "morning," I squeaked, mentally slapping myself afterwards.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing out two bowls I pour us some cereal. Adding the milk I push his bowl toward him.

We ate in silence, it wasn't awkward. It was actually peaceful.

I wanted to stay here, just us, alone without a problem. I began eating my cereal, I felt his eyes on me. I looked up mouth full of half eaten cereal and milk dripping down my chin. "That's attractive," he chuckled.

"This is as sexy as it gets," I smiled.

He laughed. "Your an idiot."

"A proud one." I said giving him a wink.

"So, have you heard anything from Bella," he asked, my heart sunk. Of course and to think he was over her.

"No. I haven't." I whispered, geabbing our empty bowls and practically throwing them into the sink.

"Abby I-" I cut him off.

"Just don't Jacob." I said, walking past him. He grabbed my arm. I grab his arm, twisting it around, he let out a yelp.

"Don't touch me." I growled, letting off his arm I run upstairs to my room and slam the door shut.

Stupid Jacob! Stupid feelings! Stupid brain. Why did I expect him to actually like me. I heard his bike speed down the street, i ran to my window watching as he disappeared down the road. I wanted him to stay, I wanted him to hold me but of course. He likes Bella and not me. Everyone does! She was always the one who got everything! I am just her shadow, I am just the reject. I didn't realise tears were welled in my eyes until a traitorous tear fell down my face landing on my hand. I squeezed my eyes shut, I tightened my grip around the windowsill the wood underneath my hands cracking. I quickly let go of it, my eyes widdened as I saw my hands had made indents into the wood.

How is this happening?! I slowly backed away from the windowsill. My ears started ringing, causing me to cover them. I fell to my knees, my head was pounding. I groaned, unable to hear myself from the unbearable ringing.

It sounded like church bells going off in my mind and flies buzzing around. It felt like a swarm of bees going crazy in my head. I screamed, but still I heard nothing.

A pair of hands wrapped around my wrists, pulling them away from my ears. Suddenly the noises stooped, I looked around frantically before focusing my eyes on the person in front of me.

"Hey, hey. Abs what's wrong?" Charlie asked, his eyes locking with mine.

"The.. The noises," I sobbed, Charlie wrapped his arms around me as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay," he soothed.

We sat on the floor together.

"I have some bad news.." Charlie said. What now..

"It's your friend. Grace. We found her this morning in the woods." He said, I looked up at him.

"what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Abs," he said.

"Thank you for telling me, I'm just going to have a lie down for a while," I whispered as he helped me into a standing position.

"Okay," he kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. I walked over to my bed and lied down hugging my pillow before closing my eyes.

-------

My eyes fluttered open, evening sunlight shone through my room, creating an orange light. I sat up, stretching I let out a yawn.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I opened the fridge, I sighed when I found nothing. Just as I went to close it a piece of raw meat caught my eye. I hesitated before grabbing It out.

I placed it on the bench and grabbed a plate out. I took a seat, opening the packet I place the raw meat on the plate. The blood from the meat covered my fingers. A sudden urge to lick it off washed through me. I felt myself become hungry for it.

I stared at the piece of meat, picking up a piece that had fallen off, bringing it up to my mouth I took a bite letting the blood trickle down my throat giving me a sense of satisfaction but i needed more. A hunger that rested in my stomach, ached for something more.

Within seconds I had devoured the whole piece. I licked the blood off my hands and fingers. I wanted more, I had a thirst that I never had before. It wasn't for water or orange juice.

It was for blood.

Fresh warm blood, straight from a human. A knock at the door brought me out of my craze for blood. I looked down, I was covered in blood.

Panicking I run upstairs and quickly change. I throw the blood stained clothes in the hamper then jog down stairs.

I opened the door slowly showing Bella and Edward. "B-Bella?" I gasped my eyes wide.

"Hey Abs," she smiled. I wanted to slap her but I wanted to hug her.

"I can't believe your back," I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*inserts dramatic music here*

Vote, Comment!

Love you all xxxx

~Eliza~