//Two//

•Abigail•

I look at myself in the mirror and frown. Out of all the dresses it had to be a short black frilly one. I sighed and walked to the bathroom to do my hair, I had decided to curl it. After curling my hair, I grab my contacts and put them in.

"Abby, Edwards here!" Bella called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled and took one last look at myself in the mirror before I walk out. I slip into my vans and walk downstairs.

Edward slightly smiled, I scoffed and reached the end of the stairs. "You girls ready?" Edward asked.

"Let's go," I rolled my eyes as walked out to his car. I heard both Edward and Bella chuckle, I hopped into his car and sighed. They hopped in, Edward in the drivers seat and Bella next to him, I scoffed and crossed my arms. I seriously didn't want to go to this stupid thing an I sure didn't want to see Bella and Edward be all lovey-dovey in front of me.

We arrived to the Cullen's within a few minutes, due to Edward speeding. As we walked through the front door Bella and Edward walked off, leaving me alone. I sighed, grabbing out my phone I text Jacob.

To Jakey xD: Hey, you need to help me I'm stuck at a lame ass birthday party. Bella abandoned me to be with 'Lover Boy'

He replied instantly.

From Jakey xD: Nah, you'll have to suffer. Do it for Bella :) it is her birthday after all.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

To Jakey xD: mhmm

I sighed again and groan internally. I wanted to run back home, not here with Bella and her 'Lover Boy.'

Making my way through the house, memories flooding through my brain.

"Abby?" A mans voice knocked m out of my thoughts. I recognised the voice, it belonged to Jasper. I shoved my phone into my purse and smiled at my curly blond headed friend.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," he complimented, grabbing my hand he spun me around.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself," I said, once he had stopped making me spin.

He winked before smiling, "it's time!" Alice's voice sang as she bounced her way downstairs, she grabbed onto Bella's hand and practically dragged her up the stairs. I looked over at Jasper who gave me the same look, I shook my head and followed them upstairs.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone said as Bella walked in, I was right behind. Candles lit the whole room, music played a beautiful melody.

Alice let go of Bella's hand and bounced her way down into the room grabbing out Bella camera, she took a picture of Edward and Bella, jealousy washed over as I watched them hug.

I sighed and zoned out watching them give Bella her presents. I watched as Alice passed a box to Bella, "this one is from Carlisle and Esme ," she smiled.

Bella smiled and began trying to open the box, her finger slid under the ribbon only to cut it. Blood poured out of her cut, she chuckled awkwardly and tried to cover her finger.