//Three//

•Abigail•

I woke as the sun shone through my window, I looked over to see if Bella decided to come home but she didn't. Charlie was shattered, he thought it was his fault, he didn't have dinner either, he just went to bed.

I sighed and rolled out of bed, standing up I grabbed my glasses and put them in my vision becoming clear. I walked downstairs and grabbed some cereal and milk, I placed my bowl on the table and poured in some cereal then milk.

I sat down crossing my legs as I ate. After breakfast I went upstairs and grabbed out some clothes, I grabbed my black ripped skinny jeans, my long sleeved plain black shirt and my denim jacket. Throwing the on my bed I walked into the bathroom and undressed before hoping into the shower.

Once I was dressed I put my hair in a messy bun, didn't bother with make up.

I walked down stairs again, checking on Charlie who was still asleep in bed on my way down. He's never been in bed for this long before. I sighed and closed his door slightly. Grabbing my bag off of the chair I make my way to school. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that Bella's gone. I don't understand why she would do this. She seemed so happy... were things between her and Edward not going well?

The sound of a motorbike engine knocked me out of my thoughts. Looking up my eyes met with my brown eyed friends.

Shit Jacob! I forgot he takes me to school. I'm just not with it today.

"Hey!" He smiled.

"Hey!" I smiled and began walking toward him. "I totally forgot you were picking me up," I giggled slightly.

He gasped and faked being hurt, "am I not that important to you!"

"No! No! I'm just not with it today," I smiled.

He passed me his only helmet which I put on, he swung his leg over the bike and sat down. I sat behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and holding on tight.

Within 20 minutes I had arrived at school. Hopping off of the bike I throw my bag over my shoulder.

"See you this afternoon," I said.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, resting his arms on either sides of my shoulders.

"I'm good," I smile slightly and wrapped my arms around him.

The bell rang signalling that it was time to go to class.

"Bye," I waved and began walking.

"Abby!" I heard a high pitched squeal. I recognised the voice, Panda.

Her arms wrapped around my shoulders once she had reached me. "Hey Panda," I smiled slightly before hugging her back.

She linked arms with me and began pulling me into school. I turned back and watched Jacob speed off, "so how was your day so far?" She smiled.

I shrugged, "let's get to class."

First up was history, it was actually one of my favourite subjects ever. Biology was the other but now I'm not so sure. I mean that's how all this started now that I think about it. That's where Bella met Edward, where I met Edward.

I suddenly feel someone grab onto my arm, with a beating heart I smack their hand away.

"Ow!" Grace shrieked, holding her sore hand.