//Seventeen//

•Abigail•

I stood at the door, an emotionless expression on my face. They have some nerve coming back here, after what Bella did to Charlie and I. And what Edward did to me. Seeing him brought back memories, good and bad ones.

"You gonna let me in?" Bella asked, peeking in.

"No. You lost the right to be here the moment you left." I said. She opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her. "You really hurt Charlie, Bella. He was in his room for weeks. So, where were you?" I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"I had to leave, it was for everyone's good," she said, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"How about you and your lover boy here go back to his place, you're not welcomed here nor are you wanted," and with that I slammed the door in their faces, I walked off up to my bedroom and looked through the window as I watched them drive down the street.

Just as they left, Charlie pulled up. Walking away from the window I fall back on my bed. I just wanted to sleep. After my little meat feast I felt disgusted. I wanted to throw up but I couldn't. I didn't want to admit that I liked it. But I did. I really did. I loved every bite of it, I love how the blood felt trickling down my throat and how it tasted.

Soon my eyes became heavy, sending me into a deep sleep.

-------

I stood at my friends locker, a lit candle in my hand. Sophia and Panda were on the floor crying. Fellow students gathered around to pay their respects.

I rubbed their backs, "s-shes gone!" Sophia cried out sobbing more.

Panda wrapped her arms around Sophia, I sighed before walking off. I couldn't handle how loud they were, I needed quiet, I needed to be alone.

I walked into the girls bathroom, the cries of students stopped. sighing I walk over to the sink and splash some water on my face. The cool water hit my face like a heavenly breeze of fresh air.

I reached over to and grabbed some paper towel, wiping the access water off my face I looked up at the mirror, my normal hazel eyes flashed a gold color causing me to gasp. I widened my eyes before rubbing them, I looked back up they were back their normal color.

The bell rang, bringing me out of my confused daze. I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallways, getting stuck in the herd of teenagers.

-------

I sat at the table with Sophia and panda, my head stuck in a book. They're quiet sobs seemed to be the only thing distracting me from reading. They're sobs got louder and louder until the ringing began in my ears.

I closed my eyes in pain, bringing my hands to my head I let out a quiet whimper as the ringing got louder. "Stop..." I whispered, the girls continued to sob causing the ring in my ears to grow louder. I snapped, standig up I inhaled a deep breath, "shut up!" I screamed at the girls. Their eyes looked up at me, my hands into fists physically shaking in rage.

I grabbed the table, flipping it, It flew halfway across the room and landed right in front of the lunch ladies. All eyes turned to me, silence. The ringing stopped. No one dared to speak or move. Terrified looks on their faces, except for the Cullen's and Bella? Didn't know she was coming back.

They began walking toward me, I shake my head and run. My feet moved faster then usual, before my brain could catch up I smacked into wall, leaving a big gaping hole.

I continued to run ignoring gasps and murmers that exploded in the cafeteria. My legs which I thought would give way didnt, it felt like I was flying. My arms swung by my side as I ran. Trees surrounded me as I dodged them, going further into the forest. My eyes widened as I saw a cliff but I didn't stop running, instead I jumped off the edge. I felt myself fly through the air, my eyes looked around, when I soon realised that I was coming closer to the ground my eyes widened further than before. Surely I would die, this was it. I landed on my feet, my eyes squeezed shut, I slowly opened one eye then both. I was alive?!

I looked at the other side of the cliff and smiled, Hollering I spin around. I listened to my echoes play back to me. There was no way I was human anymore. I looked at the bite mark on my arm, brushing my fingers on it I smiled slightly.

I am a vampire, I can hear, smell, see better. I can run faster, jump higher. It was heaven on earth.

I never imagined wanting this, or even liking it. Everything seemed so much clearer, the air smelled fresher, the earth seemed brighter.

I think things are starting to look up.

I took off my glasses, my vision clearer. I threw my glasses, I don't need them anymore. I watched as they flew through the air smashing against a tree. I smiled and turned on my heel sprinting off, the trees zoomed past me as a blur.

-------

After running around for a bit and testing my knew abilities I decided to go home. Walking through the door, I carefully shut it, careful not to break anything. While facing the door I sensed two presences. I instantly knew who they were.

I turned around, Edward and Bella sat on the couch. They're eyes never leaving me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"How did you do that?" Bella asked.

"No vampire nor werewolf could barge through a brick wall," Edward added.

"You lost my trust. Both of you," my voice flat, "now get out."

"Abby.." They both said in unison.

"I don't want you here, now get out. Now." I glared at them both. They both got up and walked past me and out the door closing it behind them.