//Four//

•Abigail•

3 Months later...

It had been 3 months since Bella left. Everyday was a struggle, the nights were rough. Charlie would get up at Unknown hours of the night to wake me up from my nightmares. I haven't had a decent nights sleep since forever. I missed Bella, I missed Jake too. Hadn't spoken to him in ages, I hadn't really spoken to anyone. I'd go to school, come home and go to bed.

I still texted Bella even though I knew she wouldn't reply. I rang her at least a dozen times, no answer.

I wanted to be angry at her for leaving me but I couldn't find it in me. I hadn't seen Athena in months either. We used to meet up every Friday after school but then she stopped showing up.

It was as if everyone I cared about has left. I was alone, no one here to comfort me. I flicked through the tv channels, it was the holidays and I was at home by myself.

The house was empty and quiet due to the fact that Charlie was at the station. The only sound coming from the tv.

A knock on the door knocked me out of my thoughts, dragging myself off the couch I open the door. I half expected to see Jacob but instead it was Edward.

"What brings you here?" I asked, opening the door more to let him in.

"I haven't heard from you," he said.

"I've been busy," I lied.

"Busy blocking out the people who care about you."

I shrugged and sat down on the couch.

"I wanna take you somewhere," he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "where?"

"You'll have to follow me to find out."

I sighed contemplating on whether or not to go. "Fine."

After getting changed, we were now in his car, driving to this unknown place. "Where are we going?" I asked becoming impatient.

"You're going to have to wait and see," he smirked causing my to slightly groan in annoyance.

After about 20 minutes we had arrived at our destination. I looked around.

"So you took me to the middle of nowhere?" I said, annoyed.

"We still have a bit of a walk come on," he said, hopping out of the car.

I groaned and hopped out of the car. After walking through the forest for a little bit we arrived at this gorgeous field. Even though it was dead, it still looked gorgeous.

"Wish I bought my camera..." I mumbled, when Bella left she left her camera behind. It was just sitting on the bedside table lonely... I thought it might as well have some use so I started using it. "Why'd you bring me here?" I asked.

"Because, I wanted you to remember how beautiful the world is. You loved being outside, then well Bella left and you just locked yourself in your room, away from people, from life," he said.

"Why is it that all the sudden you care?" I asked.A wave of hurt flashed across his face, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I do care about you Abby," was all he said before he took a seat on the grass.I sat next to him and lay back. It was actually sunny for once, I almost forgot what the sun felt like.

I stared up at the sky, my eyes following the clouds. "It's very pretty," I mumbled knowing he could hear.

"Very much so," he said, I looked over at Edward. It was as if looking a diamonds, sparkles and shimming radiated of his face. It was captivating, mesmerizing.

Before my brain could process what was happening I leaned in and connected our lips. I went to pull away but he held me in place. Our lips moved in perfect sync. my stomach was doing summer salts. My brain was running wild with thoughts. As I closed my eyes Bella's face flashed through my mind, Instantly I pull away.

"I uh, I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." Was all he said a small smile tugging on this lips.

I shook my head, "I... Uh. I, think... I'm gonna go..." I stuttered, images of Bella flashed in my eyes. This was wrong. He only just getting over Bella's disappearance. "B- Abby," he said, catching himself before he said Bella.

I ran back into the forest completely forgetting his ability to run fast. I suddenly feel myself being lifted up off the ground.

"No!" I screamed, kicking and punching him.

"Abby stop!" he said, putting me in the car.

I sat back in my seat and huffed. Crossing my arms over my chest I glare at him while he was walking over to the drivers side.  He got in and started the engine, we were soon off. The whole ride back to Charlie's was silent.

We stopped outside of my house.  "look, Abo-" I cut him off.

"Don't worry about it, lets just forget about it. It was just a kiss nothing else."

I unbuckled my seat belt and opened up the door before standing up and walking out. "Bye." I said, ignoring his comment afterwards. Opening the front door, I was consumed Into silence. Charlie must be still at the station.

I shuffled upstairs and was greeted to a figure sitting on my bed, facing the window side. My heart started to race, That was until i saw the long black hair.

"Jake?" I said, my voice cracking.

He turned around and smiled a small smile. "Hey Abs," he got up and walked over to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"How did you get in here?" was the first thing that came to my brain. Wow Abby, no 'Hi Jake' or 'I missed you so much!'

He pulled away and chuckled a little, "no hi? You haven't seen me in what? three months and that's the first thing you say?"

I smiled and pulled him back in for another hug, "hi, now answer my question." I asked/demanded.

I let him go and threw myself on my bed, sitting up I crossed my legs. Motioning him on to answer my question.

"The door was unlocked" he shrugged.

I blinked a few times... Oops..

"oh" was all i said.

for the rest of the afternoon we sat and talked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyooo! Sorry this chapter is kinda shiet. For the next few chapters things will probably be a bit boring but I promise I have lots of good stuff in store for you guys. Anyways hope you liked this chapter!

Vote,Comment

Love you all xxx

Baiiiiii!

-Eliza-