//Eleven//

•Abigail•

The holidays were finally here, meaning I didn't have to leave the house. I would literally go out somewhere every weekend with Edward. But all I wanted to do these holidays was relax.

Was feeling a little down, I hadn't heard from Jacob in weeks. He just stopped showing up. He'd ignore my texts and calls.

Putting the phone to my ear I sighed, rings filled my ears until a voice took over. "Hey this is Jake, sorr--" I groaned hanging up and throwing my phone onto my bed.

I gasped when I saw Edward at my window. "You scared me," I sighed placing a hand over my pounding heart. Edward smirked, holding back a laugh.

He plopped down on my bed, leant in and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey." He smiled once he was finished.

"Hey." I smiled slightly.

"You okay?" He asked.

No.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I faked a smile. He stared at me. I mentally faced Palmed, remembering he could read my mind.

He opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted when Charlie walked in.

"Morning," i smiled.

"Morning, just wanted to tell you breakfast is up," he smiled, I nodded and watched as he shut the door and walked down the stairs. "Is that necessary?" I asked Edward watching walked towards me.

"He's not too fond of me..." Edward said.

I shrugged and took a seat at the table next to Charlie. Grabbing my knife and fork I dig in. Pancakes, there's nothing like em. I looked to Charlie who was reading the newspaper.

"Not needed at the station?" I asked.

"No, seems all good today," he smiled taking a bit of his meal.

"Well that's good," I smiled.

"Yes," he shrugged. An awkward silence filled the room as we sat and ate, I didn't like how awkward it was but I didn't want to say anything.

After I had finished eating, I washed my plate and dragged Edward back upstairs. We sat in silence just looking at each other.

Finally he broke the silence "is Charlie doing okay?" He asked.

"Better then he was..." I frowned. "I mean, that was the first time we've had a semi good conversation," I said.

His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him, "he'll get there, he just needs more time," he whispered.

"I hope," I said wrapping my arms around his chest. My mind started to wonder back to Athena. Was she alive? Was she okay? What did the Volturi want with her?

"I haven't been able to find anything else out." Edward said.

"Is it bad that I'm not as worried as I should be? I mean.. She is my biological mother." I said.

"No it's not," he said.

I hummed and frowned, "I do want to find her... Why do they want her?" I asked.

"I don't know, she is just a normal werewolf..." He trailed off knitting his eyebrows together

Suddenly I could hear a faint voice calling me, followed by a sharp pain through my head. I groaned in pain and held my head with my hands. Edward bent down to face me.