//Fifteen//

So many questions filled my head, how many more of them are there? I thought Athena was the only ome but I guess not. How long did Jake know he was one? So many unanswered question, so many thoughts collected in my mind trying to answer. "We're here," a voice took me out of my trance causing me to look up at the men.

"Here?" I frowned looking at the unfamiliar place.

"Emily's. Don't worry about Jake, he knows what he's doing," the other man stated.

I wanted to scream at him but i didn't, "will he be okay?" I asked.

"Like I said, he knows what he is doing," they said jumping out of the car and opening the door for myself, hopping out I followed them towards the door before coming to an abrupt stop. The men looked back at me, "don't stare okay, Sam doesn't like it," the vaguely said, stare? Why would I stare, walking in boy sat down at the table mouths watering at the plate of muffins in front of them. I looked around taking in my surroundings before my eyes saw a women. She turned around, my eyes slightly widened as I saw half her face scarred with deep wounds.

"Who's this?" Her peachy voice caught the attention of the two men.

"Her name's Abby," one of them stated. I have her a smile before adverting my eyes only just realising that I was staring.

Suddenly voices filled my ears, "you saw that didn't you, she shouldn't be that strong for a human," I frowned, who were they talking about.

"I know but I can't sense that she is anything else," they said, I was soon taken out of my trance to Emily laughing. I looked up at the door as and older man walked in, walking straight over to Emily before wrapping his arms around her. I couldn't say I wasn't envious because I was, suddenly voices filled my ears. Both quite familiar, looking up at the door I saw a man walk in giving me a smug smirk before sitting at the table. Jake who was leaning against the door frame gave me a look, I gave Emily a quick smile which she replied with a smile and a nod.

I walked out to Jake, I could feel his eyes on me. He walked by my side a silence washed over us. "So, you're a werewolf," I laughed slightly rubbing my forehead.

"Yes, find it funny?" His eyebrow raised, glancing over at me.

"A little." I said. "Sorry for uh.. Punching your friend.. I don't know what happened I just got so angry.."

He stared at me as if putting two and two together. He stood up straight and without any warning he punched me in the stomach.

I bent over in pain, gasping for air. I found myself filling up with rage. Why the hell did he do that?!

"Jacob!" Sam yelled.

Instead of replying he stood still, watching me. I form my hand into a fist and punched him in the chest, sending him flying back a little bit. He landed in a pile of old leaves and twigs.

"What the hell was that for?!" The pain that I had was gone.

He said nothing but stare at me wide eyed. He stood up walking over to me, I was in complete and utter rage as he stopped in front of me. "How?" Was the only thing he said.

Realisation hit me, all the rage I had felt just a few seconds ago had vanished. I looked my fist "I..it...you..." I struggled to find the right thing to say. How did I do that?

I looked inside, all eyes were on me. They're eyes wide with surprise and shock.

"That's not normal.." The guy I punched said.

"How.. I.." I frantically looked back and forth between all the guys. My mind couldn't comprehend it all, how I managed to punch a werewolf? How?! I rolled up my sleeve slightly, revealing the bite mark I had gotten from James. I ran my fingers over it, Jacob noticed. His face instantly when dark, cold.

"Ja-" he cut me off as soon as I started talking.

"Abby, no." He said, his voice stern.

"Wh-" he cut me off again.

"I told you, you're not one of them." He said.

"Jake... Think about it," my eyes soft, scared, never did I expect me to question whether I was human or not.

"We would've sensed it," Sam the old man walked out Emily by his side.

"Sensed?" I frowned.

"You're human, at least. That's what we think," he stated, the other boys gave me a questioning look their eyes flickered from my bite to my eyes.

"You think?" I said, I began to get more scared.

"You were able to punch Paul and Jacob to the point of unconsciousness, no human can ever hurt us nor nearly knock us out," Sam said.

"Lets get you home," Jake whispered, I gave him a nod.

"Yes please," I whispered back giving the other guys a smile.

-------

We came to a stop Jake and I hopping off of his motorbike, "thank you," I smiled.

"It's no problem, I'm glad you know now," he walked with me to my front door. The artificial light casting an amber glow on us brightening the darkness, I didn't realise that it was now dark out.

"Tell your friend, Paul, that I'm sorry but if he talks to me like that again, well he knows the consequences," I slightly smirked.

Jake laughed, "okay will do. Goodnight Abby."

"Goodnight Jake," I whispered as his arms wrapped around me, I didn't want to leave his arms. I felt protected. Safe. I think he felt the same becuase he hesitated before letting me go, I watched as he walked to his bike. I suddenly felt lonely watching him leave. "Jake!" I called out stopping him from kick starting his bike.

"Abby?" He frowned.

"I... I don't want to be alone tonight..." I whispered, "stay?"

He hopped off his bike and walked towards me, I opened the door for both him and I and walked in. I sat in the lounge Jake sitting next to me, I almost immediately leaned against him. His arm wrapped around my waist giving me a sense of warmth and protection. I felt myself lose consciousness as I closed my eyes.