☠Nuthin But A 'G' Thang☠

|Brianna's POV|

I looked over at the alley, I limped towards it and sat down, I lifted my shirt up and looked at my thin belly, I'm starting to lose my thickness. I heard a splash in a puddle of water next to me, i look up to see a drunken, watching up to the sky, he looked down at me and grinned with his rotten teeth. Wow, this place is really a mess, I got up quickly and Firecracker started to bark viciously at the man, the man shouted at Firecracker and I tried to make my out of the alley quickly before anything happens. I felt a rough palm around my arm, he had a tight grip, I began to tear up and snatched my arm away and ran away with Firecracker, I didn't want to look back but I did, I ran faster, I felt a whole area of heat fill my whole body, I kept looking back and I tripped over my lacing and fell, I blacked out.

I'll need to get use to these black outs, maybe there could be a day I never wake up, who's suppose to take care of Firecracker when I'm gone, will the owner find him, I hope so because they have some people who train pit-bulls to actually kill people and that's the worst thing ever. I was very lucky for Firecracker though, if he wasn't like this, he would've bit my head off but he's different. I wonder who trained him to be so sweet and kind, also playful, I'm very thankful for that person. I have a feeling that Firecracker is here for a reason, if not then I enjoyed it anyway, I will forever love this dog even though we just met 2 weeks ago. I woke up to wet tongue licking me all over my face, I opened my eyes to see a happy Firecracker, I felt his tail wagging by my hand, he walked off of me and sat beside me. I rushed my hands through his fur and sighed a bit, I really don't know what will happen if I lose this dog or if he loses me. I look to my left to see long rope, it was in a big puddle though, I thought for a while then took the rope and tried to squeeze out some of the water, I whipped it against the wall and whipped it in the air as water came off but it was still a bit damp. I didn't care though, I took Firecracker's collar and tied the rope onto, there is no way he is running off again. I saw a long piece of thread, I took it and made a loop then tied it at the end to make a space for my hand to hold onto it. I took a piece of old tape and wrapped it around, luckily, it stuck well. Just then I felt tug at the rope, I then felt my body jammed onto the floor and Firecracker, basically dragging me away while running. Oh, this is going to be a long ride.

|Chresanto's POV|

We all laughed at the girl with the extra long skirt and baggy shirt, we kept on screaming out, "Sexy!", we laughed extra hard because it went well with Frank's short Jamaican accent. He screamed out, "Hmm, watch like dat lolipop", we laughed out as her cheeks went red from embarrassment, she wiped her tear and walked away faster. I rolled my eyes at how babyish she was, I sighed as I looked over at this nerd walking fast to class, his pants were all the way up, I wonder if he had a wedgie, I laughed at my thoughts as I see my crew standing, oh it starts now. I smiled as I stood up as well, we walked over to the boy and stopped him, Malcom stood in front, he looked down at the little boy who looked like he was about to pass out. "Where you going, nerdy boyyy?", Malcom asked rudely. We laughed as the boy looked hurt at the comment, he was about to make a turn but Malcom tugged at his shirt, "Yo bro, why you walking off like that??", Malcom grinned. 

Boy : I-I-I-I I need to go to class. nods head

Melvin sat the boy down as we laughed, "No man, take a seat, relax brother". The boy looked over at me, he kept staring me down so I had to tell him off, "Yo Urkle, you got something to look at?!!!", I said viciously. He whimpered hopelessly as my whole crew cracked up. It didn't change a thing though, he just kept looking at me, "Brother, didn't I just tell you-", I tried to repeat but he cut me off by placing his hands in front as defense and he quickly shouted out, "You just look like the boy, Nelly almost beat up!". We remained quiet for a while then I heard the whole crew laughing at me, i shook my head rolled my eyes while sucking at my teeth. "Boy, he wasn't gonna beat me up because I would like to see him try!", I looked over at Calvin, he wasn't laughing at all, he just shook his head as the other was shocked and let out their, "OOOOOO"'s. I sat next to the little boy as I see him looking  a bit more confident, he smiled at me but my face remained the same, pissed the f*ck off. 

Boy : Okay, what about a bet, huh?! grins

Chres : A bet?

Boy : Yeah, I would love to see you try and beat big fat Nelly up.

Chres : If I do.

Boy : Then, you can continue to boss me around but if you don't then you have to leave me alone. confdent and smiles widely

Chres : That's an easy target...you're one brave motherf*cker.

Boy : Heck yeah I am. smiles

Chres : Okay see you tomorrow, nerd.

I pat his back and began to walk off with my crew but before that happened I realized that his face dropped and he frowned. Ha, I guess he now realized what he just got his self into. "Yo, what's your name kid?", Calvin asked. He replied with his face still sad, "Joseph".

|Tevin's POV|

I walked around my neighborhood, they have no school today because of the ceiling incident. There was a big storm yesterday,  we were in out history class, the teacher was talking about Martin Lutcher King or whatever his name is, I hate history. There was a part of the ceiling where it was broken, the same place where the fan is, it always creaks, it's surprising how that thing hasn't fallen since that day, that was a year ago. It was squeaking louder than it ever did tho, Martha looked paranoid, who wouldn't, she was sitting right underneath it. This school never listens, it's like your voice is on mute for the enter year. I sighed and spoke out, "Yo Miss Velmon-", I was cut off by her stupid shushing, she ever listens to us, she says to never talk when we are writing, when we're done we'll get to ask questions, it's stupid. We never get the time though, we heard a small crack and Martha cried out hopelessly, "Miss Velmon!". She shushed her and continued writing, we all tried telling her that the ceiling is basically going to fall off and damage Marsha, poor her. Just then, we heard a loud bang, we saw the fan cut between Marsha's face, she's lucky that it hasn't fallen onto her body, she backed away but her face still got hit. She's in the hospital now and her parents are suing this school and the teacher, who wouldn't. I bet a thousand parents are trying to transfer their child into a new school now, wouldn't blame them. While I was jamming to "Nuthin But a 'G' Thang" by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg , I suddenly felt a shoulder push onto mine, I looked at the person and yelled out, "Yo watch where you going, f*ck!". The person just walked off quickly, I wondered, did my eyes deceived me because I could've sworn that was Brianna..

Author- What do yall think?! What do you think about Tevin? What do you tink about Chresanto and that bet? What do you think about Joseph, do you think Brianna will get a hold off of Firecracker? Do you think Firecracker will meet his owner again? Did you this chapter?...hope you did! Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great time, a few people told me Happy Birthday on tumblr and I share much love them. Thank you for the support though, y'all motivate me to do my best and continue, much love! ✌☮❤✿