☠Soulless☠

|Brianna's POV|

I took a deep breath as I tried to figure out a way to get out this but my thoughts were interrupted one of the gun-men, "Sit Down", the man said in low, dark raspy voice. I quickly walked over to the chair they placed in front of them, I looked in front of me to see a fat man who had on a cowboy hat, he blew smoke out from his cigarette. "Who is this?", the man asked one of his gun-men, he then stared into my soul, "Who are you?", he asked, I took a deep breath, should I say my real name, I don't want to get in trouble. I looked over at Grandma Maggie who was troubled to say something, she was in hot tears, "Lil Mama, I asked you a question", the man asked. I could help but think of what happened this morning, their conversation and Chresanto's appearance, it was strange and I have a feeling it had to do with the situation I am in now. "Do you have hearing problems? I-", he started to say but I cut him off, "My name is Brianna", I said, I felt like I made the wrong decision on saying my name, god, why did I do that? "Okay, Brianna..", he said with a smile, "Are you related to Chresanto right here?", he asked while patting his shoulder as he flinched, he looked pissed off but scared at the same time. "No...", I said, he looked at me for a while then nodded, "Are his friend or are you his girlfriend? Never knew the lad the guts date after I fixed him when he dated my daughter", he said with a scandalous laugh, I didn't think it was so funny, nobody was even laughing, only him. "I'm not his girlfriend", I said impatiently, I was filled with worries. I haven't realized though, my hands are tied and my feet too, my eyes grew big as they stared at me, the man grinned. I looked at the gun-men who were whispering to each other.

GunM1 : Dawg, I know her..

GunM2 : What?

Boss : If you have something to say, then share it, y'all acting like a bunch of girls with secrets to tell.

GunM1 : Boss, I said that I know her...

Bri : squints eyes a bit

The thing is I never recognized the man, i'm not even seeing his face, he's wearing a mask. "I've seen her before", the gun-man said with a nod then his emotions changed quickly, he looked pissed off. "That's the girl ripped me off, she stole the cocaine package from me, we caught and gave her a few its to knock her out, we took it back and stole her bag", the gun-man said, the other grinned, "We threw that sh*t in the garbage", I gave him a stare then shook my head, if he only knew. "So, stealing property from my business, very good child. We'll make sure and send you a 'special package' for you after we're done.", he told me with such sarcasm, I rolled my eyes as he blew out smoke, he took the cigarette out of his mouth then offered me a puff, I quickly shook my head as 'no', then he chuckled and conitnued with his cigarette. "Why are you doing this?", I finally asked. "Missy, you're confused, I see. Well, your friend over here, Chresanto, he tried to beef with my son and of course I didn't agree with that situation so, I decided to take this into my own hands. If you don't know, he also dated my daughter and broke her heart, we sniped their a**es, they could fight back. See, they weren't prepared",he aid with a grin, "But now, he's crossed the line, his mistakes caused the whole family their lives, all because of a stupid 14 and 16 year old boy named Chresanto. His mama probably is embarrassed by now, huh?", he said while sniggering, "I'll be surprised y'all make it alive today. I enjoyed our conversation but I think it's time for my boys dismiss y'all.", he got up and whispered into one of the men's ears and the gun-man looked quite disturbed by his eyes but he slowly nodded and took the lighter that his boss gave him. My heart sunk down to my stomach, he's not actually going to....God. The rest of the boys left and he pulled the duck-tape off of their mouths, the man grabbed the gasoline can that was placed under a piece of cloth, he sprinkled the gasoline around us creating a circle around and ignored the comments that we threw at him, "PLEASE STOP!", "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?", "F*CK< PLEASE JUST STOP THIS", "YOU'LL GO TO HELL FOR THIS!". He lit the match and threw it on the floor then ran out and there we were crying and screaming for our life but it felt no one will ever hear us, Grandma Maggie was the only one who kept quiet and her tears just fell down on her cheek. I went into tears, I didn't want this to be the end, for any of us. As we started to settle down and we realized that it was only making it worse, we coughed and sniffled from he smoke, the curtain went on fire, my heart started to beat faster. Grandma Maggie started to cough harder and harder each second, it was only when she stopped to look at her hand was when we realized she was coughing out blood. Chresanto went in panic mode, "Granny, why are you bleeding?", he asked almost sounding like a little boy, she didn't answer, she barely moved.