Eight Months

|Brianna's POV| 

I woke up early somehow, maybe because my worries somehow disappeared but I woke up to see him not by my side. I ran downstairs and into the backyard, I missed Blue so much, I missed that firecracker, especially Ms. Blue. I looked out in the big open blocking my eyes from the sun, the only one I found was 'Ms.Blue'. She wagged her tail once she saw me and decided to jump on my clothes- as excited as I was to see her, I was the same for Blue so, I gently took her paws off of me and pet her nicely. I made may way around to look for Blue but I didn't see him, I decided to ask them. From what I heard, it sounded like they were in the kitchen and indeed, they were. 

"Aha but.. Ma, what are we going to do about Brianna...", I stepped back to wait for their conversation to end but I mostly hid behind the door to ease drop a few, "She's been through enough, that's what but I don't think she can stay here. I'm not saying that she should be sent into a home but we should find her family or someone who we and she can trust to keep her safe or take care of her.", Trudy says to him. Another place to go? And a home shelter... that's horrible. From what i've been thinking, I don't necessarily want  to go because I enjoy their company but I don't know if they enjoyed  as much since they're planning for my departure. "It's going to be hard for her, I mean these days in a child's life, I don't necessarily go through this much of a coma then when I wake up, my mother is arrested", "I understand you but do you understand why she can't stay here...", Chresanto slowly nodded but stared down at his shoes. "We're not her responsibility and I can't really have that on my hands right now especially with our family issues", she says before giving out a long sigh. "You should go check on her-","Hey, sorry to barge in like that", I say to them before she can even continue.

All their looks stayed similar, the look of regret and sad sorrow, "Did you get good sleep?", Trudy asked me with lazy eyes and I have now realized how different she looked, she looked almost unlife like. "Yeah... um, did Calvin or any other take Blue out for a walk or..", their expressions looked the worst once I said that. "Bri, do you know how long you were out?", Chresanto dared to ask me this question and I felt confuffled badly, "How long?", "Eight months", he says. My heart dropped once he said that, it almost as if I woke up to a different reality where I didn't know where to fit, I missed an awful lot of living times. 

"What?", I freaked out a little, "Chresanto, why don't you go speak to her in private but don't say anything else that will freak her out more", she pressed sternly before making her way out of the room to talk on the phone. "Why don't we talk outside?",  he says making a gesture to make our way out. From all I saw so far, he seemed calm but a bit too calm and that scared me, he looked as depressed as his mother but she's an awful lot worse. 

"Eight months, how am I to wrap myself around this... what happened with the situation and everything", I ask concerned. "I can only tell you bit by bit because you've taken a lot of hits and I wouldn't want to put pressure on you", I simply nodded trying to not question his actions that much. "He stopped by my grandmothers funeral just to see my reaction, he's like a demon, it was like he had no soul. Scar threatened us these past months, it was like a trip to hell, he's trying his best to make it so and I never really understood why he isn't in jail. So what he has a 'good' relationship with the goverment but what type of relationship is that, I don't know. We can't even have any family greetings anymore, either they were to scared to even be seen with us or to scared to even leave their house. My friends, it seems like our whole vibes have left us far back- some of us barely talk anymore. The only people I really stick to now is Franklin, Ray, Jacob and Craig", he says while playing with his fingers, "That's it....", "That's I would say for now because... I don't you to get in the wrong position like we are in now", he says to me before tugging on his bottom lip.

"Fine but why don't you tell me how you feel...", "I did-","You only told me what happened as much..", I say before folding my arms.

"I- Okay... I feel horrible, depressed and the whole blame for this, happy? Calvin is completely ignoring and I hate that, Scar's son is actually bullying me again. At times i'd actually say something and do something but I don't anymore. I made my mother this sick and depressed all because of how I stood up his son and I feel horrible. Even when you went in that coma, I was terrified for you, my mother thought you wouldn't wake up and I was scared that you wouldn't. I wanted to apologize to you but I couldn't and the doctors thought you were going die but I begged my life for them to keep you on that life monitor thing", he finally speaks out to me and he actually looked at me with some of his literal feelings, I didn't know how to respond as much and that made me question myself. "I'm sorry about ranting and stuff..", "it's fine", I say to him before giving him at least a smile. "I mean... I would do anything to get things back to the way they were, I'd pray on it", he shrugged.

"Wow, you eyes don't look that bad when you actually show meaning through them", I try to cheer him up and I did, he laughed so dearly it made me smile and even blush in a way.

-

"We missed you so much, Brianna. Chresanto was so boring", Jacob says giving me a big hug, "You barely knew her", Franklin makes a point, "I don't care", he says making me laugh. We'd all lay back and watch cartoons which was something different, it almost felt a little casual seeming that I'm not much new to them anymore so, I wouldn't have to feel so awkward. "So, since Brianna is not your cousin then does that make her your girlfriend?", Craig teases with big cocky smile on his stupid face, "We went through this, Craig", he says before rolling his eyes, "But why haven't you even tried to hit that, I mean she's next to you 24/7 and she's not bad looking", Ray says surprisingly. "You know i'm right here...", I says eating another popcorn while holding a bunch in my hand to hide that blush on my face. "Yeah so, why don't we skip to another topic...", Chresanto advised them, "How much have you told her?", Jacob asks him, "Not much but I'm giving it sometime, okay?".

"Scar is the devil himself, he tried to chat up conversation with me and Jacob", Ray says leaving Roc in a look of concern, "What happened..". "Not much but I certainly wouldn't want to wake up with a noose around my head, that's what he advised us to do", Jacob says with a small shrug, "That d-", "Don't worry about it, we stand by your side and they themselves know that, it is what it is."

Author- Not much I could've update but I hope this is enough and Shubh Diavli, if people are aware of this celebration that is today. I came up with the best idea and I don't know how but I'd need to work my butt off to get to that mouth dropping part, teehee. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and a high-five to you for actually reading books because reading is cool ;) lol.