My Worst Nightmare.

|Brianna's POV|

I looked around Chresanto's old room, looks like he hasn't been here since he was like 7 because he doesn't look like the type to have this kind of room. It looked more sophisticated and geeky, pf-ft, he changed a lot because all I can say about him is disrespectful and a jerk. I sighed as I played his telescope, I jumped right after I heard a bass voice. "Don't touch anything", I looked over to see the boy rolling his eyes, he has a lot of attitude. "I don't want any germs on my old telescope", he said while walking over and wiping the telescope clean with a rag, he is the strangest person i've ever met, wait, never mind. There was this homeless person singing Marco Polo while drinking beer and trying to rape pedestrians. "Why do you want to keep this room so clean?", I questioned as I started to feel pain when my lips stretched apart, I probably bruised it when I fell to the floor and passed out. "Because I want to- OH MY GOD, MA!!!!", he cried out all of a sudden, my heart almost pumped out of my chest, I accidentally moved my hand and knocked down the telescope. There it was broken, while there laid a wimpy boy calling his mother, I tried to apologize but he started to curse me out, my mouth was left open because it flowed out of his mouth so easily. "You f*cking dirty b*tch!", I felt my body get heated as I felt a tear fall on my cheek, "CHRESANTO WATCH YO MOUTH", his mother yelled out and leaned against the door and started coughing, probably from all the yelling, I looked over at Chresanto who looked a bit hurt when his mother started coughing. "Go", his mother croaked out, he glared at me for a while then left the room. I looked over at his mother who seemed to settle down for a while, she took a seat on the bed and stared at me for a while. "I'm sorry about that, Chresanto could be a little feisty when it comes to our house and our people...including his bedroom and antiques, as he calls it", she said while picking up the pieces of the telescope and chuckling a bit. "So, what's your name?", she asked me kindly, I smiled and answered, "Brianna.", she smiled back and replied, "Well, my name is Trudy.",I smiled then it got a bit quiet until she spoke up. "I'm just curious, as well as Chresanto", I nodded at her for her to continue, "How did you get kicked out?", she questioned, I looked down for a while then back up at her, "My mother..she went through a rough heart break over my father leaving her, he used to do drugs and be very abusive but she always loved him. After that she completely changed, she would barely move, barely take showers, barely eat but she always use to smoke, sell drugs, take drugs and cry. It came a time when she sends me out to receive drug packages, cocaine, etc. Most of the time she doesn't pay for he package or make the deal completely...so, I would have to run....", I said while clearing my throat because I feel teary eyed. "Then a day came..she always tell that if I don't come back with the package then I'm no longer her daughter and I will never walk in her house again", I cried out. "That day, after school, I went out for the package, I received it and the man asked for his money then I panicked and ran fast, I felt like I was going to die that night, they were very quick and fast, I ran into an alley and I made sure that no one was there but when I peeked out someone smashed my head against the wall, I blacked then when I woke up, I saw my bag gone and the cocaine gone. I later walked to your neighborhood and found my bag dumped in the garbage dump, I went in the dump to find food and I saw that my ankle had a piece of glass in it too-..miss..", I looked over at her looking down and sniffling, she raised her head, was she crying, that made feel more emotional, I cried too. "I'm sorry, you remind me of someone I knew long time ago", she said while smiling. "Who?", I questioned, "You remind me of myself", she answered back while letting out a forced smile from the emotional moment we just had. "I was homeless for a while too but my father helped me out with finding a job and starting over my life. My mother, she never liked me, I'm probably wrong but it seems like it, she always use to scorn me and whatever but she never really showed her love. I ran away because my mother didn't let me see this boy, I was a mess but I never did drugs or anything, you?", she said then asked me, "No", I said while shaking my head. "Hear what right..you go take a shower and I'll go get you some clothes, make sure and lock that door when you changing.", I nodded after she said that, she smiled at me then left the room and shut the door close. I sighed and laid back on the bed for a while then got up and walked to the bathroom, I closed the door behind and locked it, I started at the nice bright white walls and the basic shower standing in front of me, I looked to the right to see that she taped something on the cupboard doors, "TOWELS", "GUEST TOWELS", I shrugged my shoulders and went in the cupboard that said guest towels, I took a towel and hanged it on the shower curtain rack, I have to say, for an old room, they surely keep it updated. They'll be very prepared anytime a guest comes in and stays over, they wouldn't have any problems. I took off my clothes slowly and stared at my recent bruises from falling and running, some were healed. I stared at my ankle, it looked disgusting but it looked like it was healing a little bit. I pulled don the shower curtain and turned on the shower, it was painful for a while because of my bruises but it became soothing and I'm happy that I took the pain because I needed to be clean or I would get much more sick.