BE A NUTELLA PART 1

Si Rhy ( Yesh. I actually used the dreaded nickname... ) stood in front of Slendy's desk. She had handcuffs on her wrists and chains around her legs.

Slendy: * Sigh * Child, you're getting into too much trouble. First it's almost cooking us, burning the mansion down, and attempting to murder Doctor Smiley.

Me: One of those was by pure accident.

Slendy: My point is, child, you are getting quite dangerous.

Me: And? Isn't that what you want?

Slendy: Well, not a danger to the pastas.

Me: Well, who am I going to be a danger to? You won't let me go out on killing sprees!

Before Slenderp * cough * uh... I mean Slenderman could answer, an elf came stomping into the room. BEN looked quite furious, but no one could take him seriously right now.

He was covered head to toe in pink and yellow glitter. He had toilet paper sticking out of his tunic. What looked like cheese dip covered his blonde hair. He had Nutella written on his forehead, and he had chocolate all over his face.

Rhy covered her mouth with her hand in an attempt to stifle her laughter. Slendy seemed to be having a hard time himself. After he had finally composed himself, Slenderp... uh * facepalm * I mean Slenderman! Yea! After he had finally regained his composure, Slenderman cleared his throat and ' looked ' at BEN.

Slenderp (who cares anymore?! XD ): What happened to you, child?

BEN: * Points at Si * I nEeD tO hAvE a WoRd WiTh HeR!

Slenderp: What are you talking about, child?

BEN: * Huffs and rolls his eyes in annoyance * She did this! * Gestures to himself * I know she did!

Slenderp: That cannot be, child. She was in here with me since before two o' clock.

Me: * Mumbles * He interrupted my sleep....

BEN: Then how did this happen?! All of her pranks have the same things! They have Nutella written somewhere!

Slenderp: Well, she has an alibi. She was here with me, child.

BEN: Whatever.... * Stomps out of the room *

Rhy giggled. She looked at Slender and disappeared. Slendy sighed and looked at his desk. Poor Slendy.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Rhy walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch by BEN, who was trying to clean the graffiti on his forehead. BEN tensed when she looked over at him.

BEN: What do you want?

Me: You know it wasn't me, right?

BEN mumbled something that sounded like ' sure it wasn't '. Rhy sighed and tried not to laugh. BEN noticed this and stopped what he was doing to look at her.

BEN: What?

Me: Oh, nothing! * sing song voice *

BEN looked at her in confusion, but he questioned no further. He assumed that it was something random that popped into her head.

Rhy stood from her spot and stretched. BEN looked at her, his face questioning. She only gave him a wink before walking up the stairs and to her room. When she was in the safety of her room ( and the door was locked ), she quickly went to her closet.

She opened the door and LJ, Toby, and Jeff came tumbling out. No, you perverted peoplez... not like that. And if you didn't think anything wrong, congratulations. Have some Nutella.