BE A NUTELLA Part 4

Slendy stared at the screen in front of him in horror.

He was absolutely horrified.

He couldn't believe what was playing in front him.

His computer screen was continuously playing videos of Slendy playing with his Barbie dolls. He wondered who had gotten a video of him doing those things.

But then he thought back to the beginning of the week.

Four pastas....

Pranks....

Oh, he should've suspected something earlier.

Now he had to pay the price.

He could only hope that they had not sent it to everyone in the mansion.

But loud shrieks of laughter told him that that hope could be crushed.

He could only lay his head on his desk and rethink his life decisions. Maybe they had job offers at some other place where there were no idiots who could ruin his day.

Rhy had struck.

He needed to have a serious talk with her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Toby: LET GO OF ME, WOMAN!!!!

Brooke: TOBY!!!! MY SENPAI~!!!!!!

Jeff: JUST HOW STRONG IS THIS GIRL!?

Me: Motivate her and you'll find out! *laughs*

Toby: DON'T LET ME GO!!! DON'T LET HER TAKE ME!!!! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

LJ: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS FUN!!!!

Brooke: *dragging Toby under the bed* *demonic voice* MINE.

Jeff: *yanking Toby by his arms* LET GO OF HIM.

Brooke: NEVER.

Jeff: *Mentally: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻*

LJ: **Mentally: ~(˘▾˘~) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ**

Toby: *screeching*

Jeff: RHY!!! HELP US!!!!

Me: *sigh* Brooke, let him go.

Brooke: B-b-b-but.... h-h-h-h-he's mine! I don't want to let him go! ;-;

Me: Brooke....

Brooke: *makes a noise between a sigh and a whimper* O-o-o-o-ok... *Let's go of Toby:

Jeff, LJ, and Toby: *fly backwards*

As Toby recovered from what had to be the scariest moment of his life, Brooke crawled out from under the bed. She sat back against the bed, her expression going from angry to upset. Jeff lay on the ground looking quite exhausted to be honest. LJ sat in a chair in a corner, eating multiple candies. Rhy shook her head and looked at her video camera with a disgusted face.

Me: That wasn't as dramatic as I wanted it to be. And because of Jeffy I couldn't get the perfect angle on Toby's face.

Toby: *horrified* You r-recorded t-that!?

Me: *rolls eyes* Obviously.

Jeff: But why!?

Me: For the same reason I have that voice recording of you singing in the shower. Blackmail purposes.

Toby: Makes sense.

Jeff: Yep.

Me: ...

LJ: *snickering*