BE A NUTELLA PART 2

LJ, Toby, and Jeff gasped in shock. Rhy had just suggested something impossible.

Jeff: We can't use that pattern! It's nearly impossible!

Me: Well, it's all we got! So...

Toby: * Sigh * I g-guess I'll g-go m-make the p-preparations...

Toby got up and exited the room. LJ and Jeff still looked kind of wary about the plan, but they knew that Rhy knew what she was doing. She wouldn't have suggested this if she hadn't known what would happen, so they got up and went to go help Toby with the preparations.

Rhy walked to the window and looked outside. The blizzard was still ongoing.

Me: This is war.

- Meanwhile in Slendy's office -

The meeting had just ended and the pastas that remained started to make preparations for their battle plan. Well, with the exception of BEN. He was somewhere in La La Land at the moment. Or he was high. Nah, I think he's in La La Land.

Masky stood by the window watching the blizzard.

Masky: This is war, Rhy.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Slendy was currently teleporting all over the mansion. He was looking for all of the pastas. Specifically Rhy, LJ, Jeff, and Toby.

You see, he still wasn't worried about whether or not he would be pranked.

Poor Slenderp.

If only he knew what was coming.

Then he would've known to stop wearing a pink nightgown when he went to bed.

And to stop using Rhy's chocolate-scented shampoo.

And to stop singing in the shower (don't ask how....).

And to stop playing with Barbie dolls in his office.

And to stop secretly reading Twilight.

Yep.

Poor Slendy.

And he eventually gave up on his search.

•~• •~• •~• •~• •~• •~•

Toby walked into Rhy's room, which now could be considered their base.

He was carrying a bunch of papers in his arms. Most of which were from top secret files that contained useful information.

" I got them! " he said, rather proud of himself. He dropped the papers on the desk and went to a corner to eat his waffles.

Rhy, who was sitting at the desk, went through each of the papers. She smiled deviously when she came across one that stated each of the pastas weaknesses and fears.

" Good work, Waffle Boy. " she said, with a hint of excitement in her eyes.

It was kind of hard stacking the papers neatly though. You see, she still had the handcuffs on.

And Waffle Boy just continued eating his waffles.

Rhy pulled a golden folder out of a drawer.

Toby immediately stuffed the rest of the waffle in his mouth and ran to Rhy's side.

Toby: WHAT'S THAT?!

Me: A folder that is gold.

Toby: WHAT'S IN IT?!