BE A NUTELLA PART 3

BEN was furious.

With Sally.

With Rhy.

With Jeff.

And especially the ropes.

He had woken up after being unconscious for two hours, only to find that he was strapped to a chair by ropes.

For the past 5 hours or so, he had been trying to rip the ropes that held him prisoner.

Was he being supervised while this was happening?

At the moment, no.

Why?

LJ had been left in charge.

And the monochrome clown had been confident that the midget couldn't and wouldn't escape, so he had went down to the kitchen to get his daily dose of candy.

BEN struggled and fought against the ropes.

And then, he finally ripped through the ropes.

The midget threw the ropes to the side and jumped off of the chair.

But....

We all know that nothing goes right for BEN.

So of course, at that exact moment LJ walked in.

The clown just stood there, staring at the elf with a casual expression fixed on his face.

BEN stood there frozen like a deer in headlights. Then it was like all his senses cane back to him.

He zipped past LJ and ran out the door. And LJ did nothing to stop him.

BEN was really happy.

He was FREE!

That didn't last long.

Because as soon as he turned the first corner, he ran straight into Rhy's leg.

She yelped in surprise and toppled backwards.

BEN shrieked in terror and fell backwards as well.

And before the midget could even blink, he was tied up again and Rhy was carrying him back to her room.

Rhy stomped into her room threw the elf back on the chair and walked back towards the door. But before she walked out, she stopped by the clown who was just standing there with an amused look. She turned to look at him.

Me: Could've done a better job at keeping him in here.

LJ: I could've, but you were behind me.

Me: * huffs *

LJ: (^-^)

Me: Just wait for Toby and Jeff to come back. Then you can brainwash the elf.

LJ: YAY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BEN: WHAT?!?!?!?!

And with that, Rhy walked out of the room leaving BEN to stare at LJ in horror.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Toby and Jeff clearly had death wish.

Toby, because he was annoying the heck out of Jeff.

And Jeffy, because he was trying to get a video of Slenderman playing with Barbie dolls in his office.

Oh yea, he had gotten his office back.

He had kicked EJ, Smiley, Masky, and Hoodie out.

Poor guys.