How Not To Go Camping (Limited Edition Guide)

[Day 1]

Me: Why are we doing this again?

Slenderp: Because you need to bond, child!

Me: So dumping me in the middle of the woods with Smiley, Dark, Sonic, Masky, Brooke, LJ, Jeff, Jane, and BEN is your way of making us 'bond'?

Slenderp: Yes, child.

Brooke: What are the sleeping arrangements?

Brooke and Rhy looked at Slendy suspiciously, as if trying to read his faceless expression.

Slenderp: In tent 1 is Rhy, Smiley, Jeff, LJ, and Dark.

Rhy visibly paled.

So did Smiley.

And Dark.

And Jeff. Jk. He's already pale.

LJ just laughed.

Smiley: E-excuse me?

Dark: Zalgo, please no.

Me: But I'm a girl. And they're boys.

Slendy: Your point, child? Tent 2: Brooke, Sonic, BEN, Jane, and Masky.

Masky: Oh heck to the no.

Sonic: *sigh* I'll pack my vacuums...

Brooke: Eh?

Jane: Whatever.

BEN: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Slenderp: Those are the sleeping arrangements and that's how it's going to be.

They all started to complain loudly, except for LJ who was quite happy to be in the same tent as someone he could easily annoy.

Slendy: Quiet down, children! Go pack your things! We leave in two hours!

~ In Rhy's room ~

Me: What's more important? My clothes? Or nutella?

Brooke sat on Rhy's bed, playing Five Nights at Freddie's on her tablet. She looked up at Rhy and grinned.

Brooke: Both are.

Me: So how do I take both?

Both girls looked at each other and simultaneously grinned as a light bulb went off in the brains of the crazy girls.

~Five minutes later~

Smiley: GET BACK HERE WITH MY SUITCASE YOU INSUFFERABLE TWITS!!!

Brooke: Faster!

Me: I'm trying, but Lord Zalgo! What did he put in this thing!?

The girls rounded the corner and ran past Jeff, who was lugging his suitcase to his room.

The fabulous killer was promptly knocked over by the two girls barreling past him. His suitcase tipped over and fell down the six flights of stairs he had just brought it up from.

Brooke and Rhy ran away from the shrieking pale killer and ran faster as Smiley started to gain on them.

Brooke snatched up a certain blonde midget as they ran by and threw him over her shoulder. The little elf went sailing and he spread his arms out.

BEN: I CAN FLY!!!

Unfortunately, his little moment of joy was ruined when he flew straight into Smiley's face.

Both pastas went falling to the ground.

Brooke and Rhy gave a victorious cheer as they ran back into Rhy's room, locking the door behind them and blocking it from the inside with Rhy's dresser.