Drawing class,Ms Hasan and The New Boy

Rahi is at home now. Dad hasn't arrived yet. It is about 4pm. SHE has her drawing class at 5. So she still has some time. She sits on the couch and rests her head on the couch. She is feeling tired. BUT there is joy in this tiredness. She thinks of calling Aria but then she doesn't call her. She doesn't know her family. Maximum families here don't like tradition of talking over phone between two teenagers. GOD knows how Aria's family is. She still remember that day when her ex best friend's mom called her dad at their house to complain about RAHI. Her complaint was that RAHI calls her daughter very often and this hampers her study and blah blah blah. BUT the fact was RAHI barely called that girl. Just because that lady didn't like RAHI so she just made up a story.CONSEQUENTLY their friendship broke.RAHI tries not to think of the past. SHE puts her headphones on.
After sometimes,SHE gets up from the couch and then starts for her drawing class. Within 15 minutes she is at her drawing class.
AS she enters she notices some aunties pointing and talking about her. "you know this girl? yesterday i saw her standing by the road. maybe she was waiting for someone! Maybe for her boyfriend. She must not have any lack of boy friends."" I heard that she is in drugs. How much a man can take care of his daughter. You know it is kind of impossible. So she just got spoiled. I have told my daughter not to talk to her." Rahi laughs mentally. She daily gets new updates about herself from these ladies. Like Seriously? In Drugs?? Drugs??
Rahi walks away from there and goes towards her class room.
There she sees Ms hasan. She is their drawing teacher , a very beautiful and decent lady. Rahi likes this lady very much. She often imagines her dad and Ms hasan together. She really wants them to get married. She is gonna say this someday to Ms hasan. Not today. Maybe some other day.
Ms hasan says,"hello Rahi. how are you dear?"" I am fine ma'm. Can i just draw whatever i want today?" " Okay Rahi. Draw anything but that drawing should have some significance. okay?""okay ma'm."
RAHI starts to draw. AFTER few minutes Ms. HASAN comes with a boy."He is ORONNO. A very smart boy and a marvelous artist,"says MS hasan. RAHI and ORONNO greets each other. MS HASAN says,"i want you two to work for us. Our academy is going to organise a function for POHELA BOISHAKH like every year and i want you two to plan the function. You two are very talented. you can make a really good team."ORONNO and RAHI smiles.MS Hasan leaves. ORONNO looks at RAHI's drawing. A girl sitting in the middle of a field in rainy weather. A Pain is felt when this drawing is seen.
This drawing is the reflection of Rahi's mantal statement.
She herself doesn't even know how alone she is. Oronno asks her," WHY have you drawn such a sad picture?" RAHI says looking at the drawing,"I don't know. I just draw it because this pop up in my mind." ORONNO nods.

Rahi always tries to pretend like a 'cool kid' always but she is sad and hollow from the inside.
She doesn't know she is kidding none but herself by pretending so.