A night of Sorrows

Aria's P.O.V

Oronno has gone to his home and I have come to Rahi's house with Rahi and her dad.

Her dad is really supportive. He has not blame Rahi for once. He is being so strong at this moment though I know that he is broken and shocked inside.

But everyone else is blaming Rahi for the incident. Even her fupi has blamed her. When we came home from the hospital, Rahi's fupi said, " What do you expect to happen? Wasn't it obvious? Cycling, drawing, befriending with boys, what better do you expect? Result of Rahi's work. She has just ruined the reputation of our family."

After hearing these words from her, Rahi's dad didn't say a word. He told me to take Rahi to her room.

Now I am in Rahi's room. Rahi is sitting next to me not saying a single word, just looking vacantly at the floor.

There is a pin drop silence in the room. After a long ten minute silence Rahi whispers something. As I could not hear it I ask her if she needs anything.

She says," Aria, I had good intentions. Maybe my way was not right to do the things but do I deserve so much for my fault? Was my fault so big? Is it really my fault that it happened to me?"

I say," No dear, it is not your fault. It is just their cheap mentality. Nothing else."

Rahi covers her face with her hands and starts to cry. I hug her. I am not enough to calm her down or give her the mental support that she needs at this moment. Poor Rahi, she needs a mother figure right now. But, alas! Her fupi don't want to be the one.

Rahi hugs me more tightly as I draw circles on her back with my hand trying to make her calm.

~~~~~~~

Oronno's P.O.V

I don't even want to imagine what is going to happen to me. Whatever will happen it won't be anything less than a tornado.

I press on the calling bell switch.

Mina, our servant opens the door. She whispers to me, " Bhaia, Khalamma will kill you today. You are dead."

I give her a hopeless look and walk inside. I see no one in the living room. So, I go directly to my room.

I get a hundred volt shock when I see my mom sitting on my bed in my room.

"Mom I can explain everything. Just don't shout." I say calmly.

Mom still does not say anything and gives me a stone cold look. I sit beside her and say," Mom what would you do if you had a daughter and she is in danger. Would you not want me to save her as a responsible brother?" I say. Rahi is obviously not my sister type. No she isn't. But now it is the only proper way to explain it to mom.

"What are you talking about?" Mom frowns.

"Maa, just trust me. I will never do anything wrong. You can trust me. I may have come home late today. But I was not partying or fooling around with my friends. I was in the hospital." I say.

"Who is sick?" Maa asks.

At first I thought of saying about Rahi. But then I don't say it. "Ummm.. A friend of mine. A really close friend of mine. I thought sh-- I mean he would need me so I just stayed there." I say.

"Oh. What happened? How is your friend now?" Mom asks.

"Umm....Maa....nothing serious ....Just an accident.... I guess he is okay now. Yeah. HE is okay." I say.

"Okay... But what were you talking about 'if I had a daughter' and what?" She questions.

I lay on her lap and say," It is nothing Maa. Leave it."

Mom doesn't say anything and starts to run her fingers through my hair. I feel warm tears filling my eyes. For whom?! I don't know! My vision is getting blurred. I close my eyes and they stream down my cheeks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guysssssssssss......................wass up???????????????????  I am really really sorry for this late update.................actually i went on a vacation............so.........i couldn't write for a long time......... :( :( ......................................

Hope U liked this chapter.........................vote and comment............................

**Adrija**