Rahi won't marry

"So..."
"Whattt?"
"You like him."
"As a friend obviously."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah..umm..i mean yeah."
"So why do you keep roaming in his Timeline all the time?"
"Agrhh..it is not like that."
"So what is it like?"
"But i don't know him properly."
"Hmm..that's what i am trying to make you understand that you don't know him.So ,don't let him break down your walls."
"Duh.Yeah..yeah. whatever.okay."
Rahi's heart and mind are fighting so bad on the matter Oronno.

~~~~~~~~~

"Why am i wasting my time on him..Duh..Stupid Rahi!" Rahi scolds herself mentally,"You have a lot of works to do Rahi. You have to make your life meaningful. Don't waste time on boys. This is of no use."

Rahi sits on the chair of her reading table. Puts her heads phones on and starts to do math. She kind of hated math just before One month. But then Aria comes and changes everything.
Aria has made math like a exciting game to Rahi.She loves this subject now.
She does math for like one hour then she reads BGS and ICT.
After finishing her study Rahi looks at the clock. It is 10.13pm.
Rahi herself is surprised that she has read till 10pm today.
"Good job,Rahi." Rahi praised herself mentally.
"Yeah it really feels good to study." she thinks cause she is indeed feeling good right now.

Rahi goes to the dinning room. She sees her dad sitting at the dinning table.
"Oh,my daughter!What has happened to you??" He asks playfully.
"What,baba??" Frowns rahi trying to smile a little bit.
"I mean seriously Rahi you have read exactly three hours. I can't even believe." says Rahi's dad.
"Ohhoo..now...i am not that much bad student." says Rahi serving her dad rice.
They both laugh. Life couldn't be better. RAHI thinks that she won't get married ever. If she gets married then her dad will be left all alone.
"Dad, i won't marry." says Rahi trying to be serious.
"Who is telling you to marry now?Hahaha.."Dad says laughing.
" I am serious baba.I can't leave without you.I mean it,"says Rahi being more serious than ever.
"Okay okay. Time will say that. Now eat." Dad says playfully.
Hmms Rahi.
After a few moments of silence Dad says,"If after five years and max to max seven or eight years you don't bring a boy to me and say papa he is my boyfriend ,we love each other, and we wanna marry i would dye all hairs in white."
Rahi suddenly feels shy and she says bringing a fake annoyance on her voice,"Ahhh... baba..."

********