Is it too hard to be strong

Rahi's P.O.V

I wake up in the morning as the morning sun rays fall on my eyes. I look beside me. I see Aria is sleeping. Her mouth slightly open.

I get up from bed and go to the washroom. After finishing my morning business, I stand in front of the mirror that is on my washroom wall.

What happened last night was an accident. Not everyone is like them. You can not be broken, Rahi. Your SSC exams are knocking at your door. You can't skip a year. You have to get up and you have to be brave. Last night was not your fault. Don't think that everything has ended. You can start a fresh new life.

I tell myself. I have decided not to be broken anymore. I am not going to let anyone break me anymore.

I come out from washroom and see that Aria is already awake.

"Morning, Rahi," Aria says.

"Morning," I greet her back.

"Dear, I have gotta go now. You take care, okay?" Says Aria as she heads towards the door.

"Hey, have breakfast here." I say.

"Not today Rahi. Some other day maybe. You take care. I will call you." Saying this Aria leaves.

I sit on my bed and stare blankly through the window.

I was not supposed to be sad. No, I can't be sad.

I get up from bed and go to the living room.

Fupi is sitting there reading newspaper. I look for baba but can't find him.

Fupi doesn't even look at me for once. I sigh but say nothing. I have to fight through this hard time.

Suddenly I hear baba's voice from the dinning room. I go there.

Baba has made breakfast for me. How can a father be so good. Are all fathers like this! My eyes fill with tears but I hide them away. I can't let my father see my tears. He has already been through a lot because of me.

"Thank you, baba." I whisper.

Dad puts his one hand on my head and smiles weakly though he is trying not show his inner emotions of this moment.

Then we both sit at the dinning table to have the breakfast.

No sooner have I taken a single bite than I hear Fupi's chuckle.

She taunts, "You two are pretending as if it is something we should celebrate . Father and daughter having breakfast together. Father smiling at daughter like she has done some very great job or something. Shame. What people is thinking about you ,Rahi? Rahi, this things happens only with to the out-of-control girls. It is all your fault and one else's. You have jumped in the flame taking us all with you."

I control my tears from coming out I don't know how. Dad doesn't say anything.

Is it really my fault? Is it not the fault of those people with brutal and nasty mentality? Is this only my fault?

_________________________________

Updating after ages... Gosh..........life , school, coaching, study, anything and everything in this world sucks so much...........uffffff.....Ar bhallge naa......

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Give a star if you have liked this chapter and comment what you think about this story. Thank you all...

**Adrija**