Aria at Rahi's house

It is Pohela Boishakh and Aria hasn't gone anywhere today.
So she asks mom if she can go to Rahi's house.
"Mom can i go to Rahi's house?"
"Who is Rahi?"
"Maa she is a friend of mine. She is a really good girl."
"Okay okay. Does she have any older brother?"
"What??...Nohh...."
"Okay, you can go but i won't permit you to go to any friend's house farther. Today is Pohela Boishakh that's why i am permitting you. Only for today."
"Thanks Maa."
"Come back before 8.30."

~~~~~~~

Rahi and her dad are back at home.
Rahi is so tired but happy.
It is 7 pm. Rahi wants to lie on the bed and cuddle the pillows till dinner.
She washes her face and hands then goes to bed.
She is only thinking about Oronno. She has taken some selfies with him today. She takes her phone to see those photos.
Suddenly she hears the door bell ringing.
"Baba open the door,please" shouts Rahi.
She hears her dad opening the door. Then on the next moment she hears a knock at her door.
Rahi gets annoyed. She opens the door and after seeing Aria's face all her disappointments go away.
"Omg,Aria!! Come ,come inside."Rahi says with excitement.
" Hi Rahi. I hope you didn't mind that i have come here without informing you."says Aria hesitantly.
"No,no, it is absolutely okay.I am really glad to see you in my house." says Rahi.
Then there is a silence for few minutes. Aria breaks the silence,"Actually i couldn't go anywhere today.I was feeling so bored.So I thought i can come to your house."
Rahi says,"that's great. You can come to my house any time."
Aria sighs and says,"Rahi, i would like to come here. But my mom won't let me come.She never lets me go anywhere. She has permitted me to come to your house because today is new year and she didn't take me anywhere."
"Ohhh."
"LEAVE it. Rahi actually i needed some help from you."
"Anything for you. but what kind of help?"
"Actually..um..mental support."
"Ohh, ohh...But what happened?"
"Um..actually..umm..that day i went to that slam with you, i had forgotten to inform my mom that i was going with you and i was gonna be absent at coaching that day.So, she thought that i was with a boy and i was just bunking classes. She appointed five home tutor so that i don't have to go out for coaching classes.Can you even imagine?"
"Oh my god. I am so sorry. if i didn't take you there you would not have to suffer from all these things. I am really sorry."
"No no Rahi it is not like this. All i am saying is that you are my only friend in the whole school. And you are a great girl. I just wanted to know if i can call you when i feel sad or depressed."
"Of course,dear.Listen, just try to stay happy. I am always there with you."
"Thanks Rahi. Thank you."
"No sorry no thank you from now, okay?We are friends and there should be no formality.Right?"
Aria smiles at Rahi and says,"Why are you so good?"
"I don't know,actually...hahaha."
"I was right. Though my day wasn't that much good today but my evening went really memorable with you."
"Naah..memorable? What memorable thing did we do?Lol."
"Lol. every moment with you is so memorable. I mean i don't know you much yet. But i always feel like you have something in you."
Rahi laughs.

*******
Sorry guys this chapter was too Long and it wasn't that good too...sorry guys...i promise next chapter will be better...have a nice day all of you.