Day One

Duncan's POV

I got off the boat and found myself disappointed to see that we were not staying at a five star resort and let me tell you. I do not like surprises. After being "welcomed" by Chris McLean I decided to view my competition. Some partying cowboy dude, a slobbery nerd, Barbie, a hot goth chick, tall black guy and hello ravenette. Her name was Heather. I could tell that things wouldn't work out between us because let's face it, she looked like a total bitch. The Bath and Body Works perfume coming off of her reeked. I could smell it from the other end of the dock. That didn't stop me from flirting with her.

"Dude, Duncan!" Chris snapped me out of my thoughts and pointed to the new contestant arriving. Wait, when did all these people get here? Was I really spacing out for that long? "Everybody, this is Courtney." A young woman stepped off the boat. She had a few freckles on the bridge of her nose and hazelnut hair down to her shoulders. I could tell by her citrus scented perfume that her parents were doctors or lawyers, unlike Heather who probably bought that B&BW shit in the five dollar bin.

"Hi everyone," chirped the girl known as Courtney. Damn, her voice was sweet yet sexy. Although, she seemed innocent yet in it to win it. Maybe I could flirt with her a little. Show her who's boss...and maybe show her a little something nice along the way.

One Hour Later; Courtney's POV

We had half an hour before our first challenge and I was changing in the cabin with Bridgette and Izzy into my swim suit. 

"I think Geoff is kind of cute." Bridgette and Izzy were conversing about cute contestants.

"I don't know, Bridge. I think Owen is really funny."

I just ignored the two until Bridgette asked me if I thought anyone was cute. "Oh," I started. "I don't have anyone in mind. I'm not the type to get distracted from he main goal, in this case the 100,000 dollars, by something as stupid as boys."

Izzy looked at me. "Are you for real or are you saying that because you are a lesbian and aren't out of the closet?"

I glared at Izzy and walked out of the cabin after slipping on my bikini top.

Duncan's POV; the middle of the challenge

Courtney was yelling from above about how she wasn't going to jump and how this was insane. I face palmed. Looks like hot stuff is not as strong as she claims she is. Chris slapped a chicken hat on her and she walked over to the escalator to take her down.

After we had lost the first part of the challenge, we had to build a hot tub. With non athletic jock and the two idiot twins peeing we were far behind. Geoff, DJ and I were pretty strong so we were able to get our boxes to the camp ground quicker than the rest, even though it took us a good long while to do so.

"Ow, I think something just bit me!" Courtney said. I looked over to she her squinting eye. I wasn't going to be nice to her and get some antibiotics from Chef Hatchet. If juvie taught me anything, it was that if you are too nice, you are gonna be taken advantage of. Also, I didn't feel like being yelled at by a scary military officer (who I still to this day don't believe he was ever in a war).

"You guys are way behind," Chris yelled at the idiots. "What's taking so long?"

"Their butts are itchy." Courtney looked paranoid. Chris looked at her, wincing. I began internally laughing. It was getting worse.

Courtney's POV; back at the mess hall

"Well I think it should be princess or the brick house here," Duncan said pointing to DJ and me.

"What!?" I screamed. "Why?"

Duncan went on about how we were the only two wearing chicken hats.

"But you guys need me. I'm the only one with CIT training!" Duncan left to take a nap. He bothered me so much! I couldn't stand it!

"I just don't get why we lost, eh. I mean, they are the team with six girls." Ezekiel said. That's it. I knew from the second he said that he would be the one I voted off.

Duncan's POV; elimination

"Dude," I said. "You have a lot to learn about the real world."

After Ezekiel was voted off the island, I went to sit by the cabin. Princess sat down next to me, wearing a pink sports bra and matching booty shorts.

"Nice ass," I said.

"You are such an ogre."

"Then why did you sit down next to me, princess?"

She scoffed "You are so annoying!"

"Hey, I was only paying you a compliment."

"Why were you even looking at my butt?"

"Can't help it sweetheart."

"UGH!" She stormed off into her side of the cabin.

"She likes me," I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I hope you liked chapter one! Leave your thoughts in the comments and tell me what you ship more. Duncney or Gwuncan. I am more partial to Duncney but that's just my opinion.