Duncan...?

Warning: This chapter contains a sexual scene between Duncan and Courtney. If you do not like this then you are welcome to skip it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because I can personally assure you that if you don't, you'll be the one going home, darling." Courtney said with a smirk. Duncan gulped and reluctantly lead the Killer Bass to victory in the dodge brawl tournament.

"Hey Duncan, where did you learn all these tricks, dude?" Asked Geoff. He tilted his cowboy hat so the punk in front of him could see his face.

"I already told you I learned these when I was in juvie."

"Yeah, I know. But my cousin went to juvie for a short period and he told me it was nothing like that. Are you sure you learned that from delinquents or was it your own invention?"

Duncan's POV

Okay so maybe I made that up. I don't like telling people about good ideas that I have because people will start to think of me as the idea guy and I don't want that. I just rolled my eyes at Geoff and walked over to where princess was sitting down with her head between her knees.

"Something wrong, princess?" She scowled at me.

"I just get light headed easily. Putting my head between my knees helps. Why are you so curious?"

I sat down next to her. She put her head back between her legs and without realizing what I was doing, I began to rub her upper back. She tensed at first but relaxed soon after. I smirked at this.

She slowly drifted off and fell asleep. And I thought I was tired! I picked her up and carried her to the Bass cabin. It reminded me of when I carried her the same way to go to the infirmary when she got food poisoning.

I laid her down on her bed, not noticing Bridgette lying down on the bed opposite of Courtney's.

"D-Duncan? What are you doing?" The blonde looked at me. She was very tired.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say to this. She smirked at me.

"Never mind. I think I know what's going on. I'll just leave you two alone and-"

"No!" I cut her off. "She passed out because she was lightheaded and I just carried her to the girls side of the cabin. Nothing is going on. Got that!?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. You totally dig her." I was about to speak but I could hear her snoring and she obviously drifted off. I left and went to my side of the cabin. I climbed up the ladder and drifted off.

Sexual scene. Skip to the end if you do not want to read.

I woke up and I was in a strip club. 'What the fuck?' I thought when I saw all the female competitors in lingerie. I wasn't complaining about most of the girls. Gwen and Heather were smoking hot. Others made me shudder. Let's just say that Eva doesn't look good nothing but a bikini.

All of a sudden the lights turned off. "Hello? Anybody there?" I asked. A light turned on behind me. I turned around to see a tan woman with shoulder length chestnut hair in a red dress and red heals. She turned around and I realized it was Courtney.

She walked towards me, slowly, moving her hips in the opposite direction with each step she took. When She was about half way, she removed her dress and she was in nothing but a black lace bra and matching panties. She walked towards me a little quicker. She put one of her feet next to one of my thighs after she took off her heels. She straddled me and moved her hips, smothering me with her boobs.

"Oh mama." I said as she removed the bra. She motioned for me to get up. I followed her into a room with a king sized bed. She laid down as I removed my clothing. I got on top of her and she snapped. All of a sudden her lace thong was gone and so were my boxers. The next thing I know she is sucking me off. It felt good. Really good. She put my cock in between her breasts and sucked it again.

I began thrusting into her, as one does as he is fucking another. She starts screaming my name out of pleasure.

"D-Duncan go faster." I obeyed. "Duncan. Duncan!"

"That's right, sweetheart. Scream my name louder."

"DUNCAN!" She screams and I cum inside her.

End of sexual scene.

I wake up, for real, by having cold water splashed on my face.

"What the fuck!" I yell, as I see Courtney, holding an empty bucket.

"It's dinner. Chef told me to get you." She looked down at my pants, which were covered in semen and had my hand down them. "Ew, Duncan were you masturbating?" I smirk at her and she leaves in disgust.

What the fuck was this girl doing to me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took a couple weeks but I finished chapter four.

I realized I didn't put my answers to the question of the chapter, or what ever we called that. I never actually got a response to that but my answer was..........IZZY!!!

Yes, my favorite is the insane lunatic. 

Moving on then. The question this chapter is............What is your favorite song from TDWT!?

Mine is 'I'm Gonna Make It' followed by 'Wake Up'.

As always I will see you guys in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment on my writing.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

th4t_on3_4uthor