I Protest!

(A/N) So I am skipping around here. I decided to skip the talent show because I don't think there would be much Duncney action in it. There wasn't much Duncney in the Dodge Brawl or the Awakeathon but I wanted to add those little moments where Duncan is pleasuring himself to Courtney in. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-th4t_on3_4uthor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV

I grabbed the map after Chris announced the challenge. Seriously, someone needed to lead the bass to victory and clearly I needed to be that person. When we got to the camp ground, we pitched the tent and started a fire. Thank god Duncan carries a lighter with him. Knowing the other team member's skills, starting a fire was going to be tricky. I spent most of my time helping to pitch the tent. Which also involved listening to Geoff's terrible attempts at hitting on Bridgette.

"You pitch a tent like a guy," he said. I tried to keep from laughing. "I mean, you aren't all girly about getting dirty and stuff," he retorted. He was having such a hard time. Poor guy.

"So what's for dinner, woman?" I heard Duncan say. "I'm starved."

"I hope you don't expect me to dignify that with a response."

All of a sudden, DJ spoke up. "Hey guys look what I found!" He held up a grey and white bunny. I smiled and walked over. It was small but at least it was some food.

"Well I've never had rabbit stew before but I'm up for anything." Duncan said.

All of a sudden I snapped out of it when I heard DJ say "this is my new pet!"

"You couldn't find us actual food? Well it looks like for dinner we're eating grubs an berries." I rolled my eyes at my own statement.

"Has anyone seen Tweedledum and Tweedleidiot?" Duncan asked. He was right. I haven't seen those two since we left the camp ground. At this point they have probably been eaten by bears. Whatever. They were only slowing us down anyways.

Duncan's POV

So Princess got mad at DJ and stormed off. Bridgette, finally, calmed her down and we were sitting around the camp fire. It kind of reminded me of this scary story so I decided to spook them all a little. I'd like to get a rise out of Princess.

"Then, on the doorknob, there was the bloody hook. They say that the killer still haunts these very woods. Maybe even right HERE!" I held up a hook and they gasped out of horror. I started cracking up.

"DUNCAN, THAT WAS SO NOT FUNNY!" Courtney screamed.

"OH YES IT WAS," I continued to laugh it was so funny. A wolf began to howl and Courtney slid into my arms. Hopefully she couldn't feel the massive hard on I was getting.

Courtney's POV

It was around 1:00 am. I was wide awake and heard Bridgette get up to use the bathroom. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I opened my eyes when I heard bats flying. A figure began to dance around the tent. Their figure was startling and I, along with most of the other bass members, began screaming. A spark from the fire flew up and the tent caught fire. I tried to blow on it to put it out.

"Don't blow on it, you're giving it oxygen!" Duncan scolded me.

The tent burnt up and I could feel the chilly winds of Wawanakwa.

"Great, Bridgette. Now we don't have anywhere to sleep!"

"Hey, Princess, calm down. It's cool."