Paint Ball Deer Screw Up

(A/N): At the end of the last chapter I forgot to mention that I have a new story up called 'Nothing Can Go The Way You Want It To'. It only has a few reads and I'm actually really proud of it and I would love to hear your feed back.

-th4t_on3_4uthor

Additional (A/N) a week later: I have a new story out called The Reunion. I know a lot of people write TD reunion stories but I wanted to write one myself and I hope you enjoy.

Additional (A/N)...again: Sorry it has been so long. I promise that I'll update sooner next time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV

Chris announced the challenge for today. He tossed us deer antlers and a tail along with a little red nose. So far, I hated this challenge. We wandered in the woods as a group but split off after DJ...err...hopped away. I wandered farther and farther into the forest. I was so bored and the other campers were too stupid to even look for me. After a while I saw Duncan spray painting a tree. He smelled like Owen after a can of beans and Chef's gumbo stew.

"Why do you smell worse than usual?" I asked.

"It's Owen's stink. It's been following me around like my juvenile record."

"Well I'm gonna head back. This stupid game must be over by now."

"You're going the wrong way." He stated. How dare he. I'm a CIT, I have a natural sense of direction. And that's exactly what I told him. He rolled his eyes and walked towards me. I walked in the opposite direction and we collided. Our antlers were tangled together. Ugh. It's bad enough I had to be on the same team as him but being stuck together was literal hell.

"That's just great, Duncan. Now what?" He smirked and I was scared of what he was going to say.

"Wanna make out?" I ignored the question and we argued about which way was the right direction of camp. About fifteen minutes later, we made it.

"Oh, this is too much," I heard Gwen say.

"The lady just can't keep her antlers off me," Duncan said. That deserved a kick in the family jewels. I kneed him where the sun don't shine. "Can't even bend over," he said, wincing in pain. We were finally untangled and the Killer Bass had won the game.

That night

"So, you and Duncan," Izzy said. We were both taking off our makeup and getting ready for the night. I was washing my face when that comment of hers made me stop.

"What about us? He's a gross neanderthal and I am going to be running for office one day. We are two very different people who just happen to be on the same team. There is nothing romantic going on between us." I washed the face scrub off and she began talking again.

"I knew it. I knew you were a lesbian." I face palm and leave the communal bathrooms to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So sorry it took me so long to upload. I didn't know if I wanted to make this paint ball deer hunt or another day off chapter. I promise it won't take me so long to upload next time. Speaking of uploading, the story is almost over so hang on tight.

Don't forget to add this story, vote, follow me and leave a comment.

-th4t_on3_4uthor