Reunion

Duncan's POV

I hopped off the boat, expecting to be brought back to my dumb home with my retarded parole officer. Instead I was at a resort with all of the ex contestants. DJ, Geoff (who was locking lips with Bridgette), and a few others waved at me. There was one girl in particular who I was looking for.

"Hey have you guys seen Courtney?" I asked my friends.

"I saw her talking to Justin over there," Bridgette said, unlocking lips with Geoff. She pointed over to one of the pool side chairs where Courtney was looking uncomfortable while Justin was flexing; showing himself off.

I walked over to them and pushed Justin out of the way. "Miss me princess?" I asked.

"Duncan?" Her eyes widened when she saw me. She stood up and walked over to me. God I missed the way her hips swung when she walked. "I didn't know you got out this week," she said.

"So," I started, taking a step towards her. "Miss me?" She laughed and pressed her lips against mine.

"Aw," we turned around and saw Katie and Sadie looking at us and making heart signs. It pissed both of us off so I picked up the princess, bridal style, and I took her to behind the bushes, seeing that I didn't have an assigned room at the resort yet. I think you can imagine what happened next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Well how long have I been writing this book? That doesn't matter because it's over now! I hope you guys liked the little ending I wrote :)

See you in my other works!

-Th4t_on3_4uthor