Truth or Dare

Hey guys quick (A/N). I just want to say that I have a new tumblr! It is a singing blog and I am looking for people to audition for all of the characters in TDWT!!! The tumblr is letssingtdwt.tumblr.com and if you are interested please audition!

-th4t_on3_4uthor (and s1ng3r I guess)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan's POV; Awakeathon

It has taken all my power to not sleep and at the 24 hour mark I'm not giving up! I look over at princess and see her jogging in place in order to stay awake. She looked so cute and-

I slapped myself. NO DUNCAN! YOU ARE STRONG, NOT SOME MUSHY LOVE SICK GUY!

Courtney looked at me when I slapped myself. "Hey I'm just trying to wake myself up," I retorted. She rolled her eyes and went back to jogging in place.

"Hey dudes," I heard Geoff yell. "We should play T or D!" A group of people who were still awake crowded around the log Geoff was sitting on.

"Coming, princess?" I asked.

"In your dreams! I would never play that idiot game when I should be focusing on the challenge."

"Come on, lighten up! Plus it might help you stay awake."

Courtney thought about it a little. "Fine. But just this once."

Courtney's POV; confessional

"He is so annoying. And he even hogs the confessional sometimes! I don't understand what people see in him."

The video speeds up.

"He's uncleanly. I've only actually seen him shower once. I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! I mean I've only seen him in the communal bathroom once. I bet he even pees in the woods."

Duncan's POV; awakeathon

"DJ, truth or dare?" Gwen asks.

"Um... truth."

"Hmm what was your first kiss like and who was it with?"

"Um," DJ looked a little nervous. "Does my mama count?"

I couldn't help but crack up. "You've seriously never kissed someone?" Because of that I got a thwack upside the head from Courtney.

"Well I think it is very sweet that you haven't had your first kiss yet," she said while glaring at me.

"Thanks, Courtney. Anyways, Courtney, truth or dare?"

"Well I already picked truth once so I guess dare." Se sighed.

"Aw I hate coming up with dares," DJ said. All of a sudden, Heather looked like she had a idea. She whispered something in DJ's ear. I was honestly a little concerned for Courtney. What ever queen bitch had in store must be harsh. "Fine, but I'm not saying it. I pass my dare on to Heather."

"Okay, Courtney. I dare you to give Duncan a blowjob!"

Courtney's POV

I looked at Heather in shock. Before I could say anything, Duncan stood up and walked away. Um rude! It's not like I care about him or anything. I don't care about what happens to him or if he wants me to have sex with him. Which I wouldn't by the way!

"I'm not sucking Duncan off Heather!"

"Fine. I guess we have to punish you accordingly." Before I knew what was happening, Geoff, reluctantly, and Heather, not so reluctantly, picked me up by the arms and dragged me to the fish hut, even though I protested.

It's okay Courtney. This is only for ten minutes and it's not that scary. There is only a giant set of teeth there and sharp, pointy hooks and-

I passed out from exhaustion and fear.

Duncan's POV; 48 hour mark

Princess passed out a while back when Heather dragged her to the fish hut. I mean, how scary can it be? Chris noticed I was staring at little miss CIT over there and gave me an eye brow wiggle. I flipped him off and went back to my thoughts. Chef still hadn't gotten out of that dorky sheep costume and was strumming on his harp, trying to make us tired.

I slapped myself out of exhaustion for the ninth time. I looked over at the rest of my competition. The hot goth chick was telling the cliche music guy about the consolations. Queen bitch was filing her nails and-

I look over into the woods and see Owen, naked, about to be mauled by bears. If he was on my team and I wasn't sleep deprived I would have helped him but, seeing as he was on the gopher's team, I left him to die or at least get seriously injured.

---52 hour mark---

Chris let us have a five minute break where I went to the bathroom after firmly telling the camera man not to go into the stall. I dropped my pants and sat down. I had four minutes left. That would be enough time to give myself a little...pleasure. I put my hand around my limp member. slowly rubbing the head. I thought of a porno I saw a few weeks ago. I was at the part where the girl started screaming the guys name when I realized the girl was screaming my name.

"Duncan. D-Duncan!" She screamed with her whiny, annoying voice. I realized that the girl I was thinking of wasn't the hot blonde in the porno. It was Courtney. All of a sudden I came. What the fuck was this girl doing to me?

I started feeling tired. Masturbating always made me feel tired. A minute of eye shut couldn't hurt. Within seconds of closing my eyes. I was out. The next thing I know, the stall door is open and the camera man is on his walkie-talkie telling Chris I was down.

"Wait! No!"  began protesting. But I could already hear Chris announcing that Gwen had won that challenge. I waked back to the cabin and climbed up the ladder to my bunk, almost falling as I did so.

"Easy there, man" Geoff said.

"What are you still doing up?" I asked, seeing that everyone else was asleep.

"I slept all of yesterday, dude. I'm pretty much awake."

"At least I have tomorrow." I said this with an eye roll close behind.

"Oh, dude, you didn't hear? since the challenge took so long Chris cut our break time."

I looked at Geoff before punching the wall. I then laid down and slept for another eight hours before being woken up for the next challenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

Sorry if the end of the chapter seems a little rushed.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment your opinions on it. I might do a comment of the chapter type thing. I know a lot of people do that but I want to know what you think.

The comment of the chapter this chapter is...(drum roll please)... Who is your favorite total drama character?

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

-th4t_on3_4uthor