The Cooking Queen

A/N: OMG thanks for 100+ reads!!!!! I have been so busy and I apologize for not updating. Between work and the musical I'm in I have been so busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-th4t_on3_4uthor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV

"Oh no. No way," I said. Geoff was our head chef. He told us to partner up. Our challenge was to make a three course meal and serve it to Chris. The only person left was Duncan. Of course we would be partnered up together.

We started by making the custard. It would have been so much easier if we had a kitchen aid. I was basically doing all the work while Duncan, Geoff and DJ spent the entire time making Harold's life miserable, basically. I finally yelled at Duncan to make the pastry instead of messing with Harold.

"Make sure your big paws don't mash the pastry." I said, stirring the custard.

"Make sure your up-tight butt doesn't curdle the custard," he retorted. He smirked.

"Oh ha ha." I replied. We began arguing for a while and I threw the bowl of custard at him.

An hour an a half had past and our pastry was being reviewed by Chris.

"Meh...six," he said. I looked down. I knew it was all Duncan's fault but part of me wanted to blame myself.

Duncan's POV

I know it was my fault we got a six. I put too much custard in the first few that the last ones didn't have enough. Knowing Princess, she was gonna blame me for it, anyway.

I was carving a scull into a tree a while after we won. Thank fuck Lindsay is too dumb to follow directions and Owen is...well...Owen. Anyway, I was carving when Courtney came over and started ranting about how we could have done better. I ignored her until I heard the words 'I'm sorry' come from her lips.

"What?" I asked, turning around.

"I'm an annoying little prick and I'm sorry." I grabbed her hand.

"No you aren't." She looked up at me. "Well yes you are but it was my fault. I messed around with Harold and you were focused on what mattered."

She sighed and walked to the communal bathrooms. I was dumbfounded. I left for my cabin and I went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't know what to do with this one and it isn't even good.

Don't forget to vote, comment and add me!

-th4t_on3_4uthor