What's With the Bunny?

A/N: It has been too long since I have update this story. I have been so busy with other stuff and I have been writing other stories that I have had no time to work on this. Fear not my friends. We only have a few chapters left until I finish this story. Now that I'm done rambling, I hope that you enjoy the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney's POV

"Huh, where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the infirmary," Heather said. She had a huge jelly fish stuck to her. I thought for a second before I remembered why I was here. Damn Sadie and her terrible shot. She was going down!

I looked over to the opening of the tent when I saw something very peculiar. Duncan leading a rabbit towards him with a carrot.

"What is Duncan doing with a rabbit," I asked myself. I stood up and followed him to where the last blind challenge was. Geoff and DJ were already part way down the mountain and I could tell things were not going that well.

"Hey, DJ, look who I found," Duncan said, holding up the rabbit. I was shocked that Duncan could be so nice to a person. DJ had gotten his mojo back and we had won the last challenge, or so we thought. DJ had removed our blindfold, costing us the challenge.

"I can't believe you found a new bunny for DJ. You're a good guy," I said to Duncan.

"What, no. He wouldn't leave me alone, weird rabbit." I could see right through those lies. "Alright. I did it, but don't tell anyone. I don't want them to think I'm soft." I smirked and patted him on the shoulder.

"Your secret's safe with me," I said, leaving for the confessional to vote off someone.

Duncan's POV

Confessional

"I'm not nice, okay? Just to set the record straight."

End of confessional

It was time to vote. I put my vote in for Sadie. She's not that smart and I could hear her crying every night from the other side of the cabin.

No one's POV

"Vote time!" Chris exclaimed. No one was happy about this, but Courtney seemed pretty content with her vote.

"Let's see," Chris started. "One for Duncan. One of Bridgette. One for Courtney." He threw the three marshmallows at the campers. "DJ, Geoff. Well played." He tossed the marshmallows at the boys leaving only one on the plate. Chris let the suspense go on a little while.

Confessional

"When I say someone is going down they go down!" Courtney said.

End of Confessional

"Ugh, just get on with it," Courtney said. Chris just shushed her and said that's what the audience eats up.

"Harold," Chris said. That left Sadie without a marshmallow.

Courtney's POV

I was in Bridgette's and my side of the cabin trying to unhook my bra but for some reason I was having trouble.

"Need help, darling?" Duncan asked.

"What are you doing in here, Duncan? I'm trying to get changed." I covered up my top half with a blanket while saying this.

"Here, let me help you." Duncan went over and undid my bra for me. I wasn't backing away, which surprised me. "Care for anything else?" He asked, smirking his cocky smirk.

I turned around pounced on him. We had a heavy make out session that lasted almost too long.

I woke up, internally screaming as to not wake up Bridgette. I just hoped that whatever that nightmare was would never come back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

Ooh so Courtney is having these dreams too?

Tune in next time for the sad almost conclusion of this tale.

-th4t_on3_4uthor