2: Meet Min Yoongi

"Okay can you maybe calm the fuck down Yerin? Relax, I'm not even gay." After what happened yesterday with Jimin, his girlfriend of three years Kim Yerin has been on his ass about it. Actually no, scratch that not only yesterday, but everytime Yoongi talks to a guy or a girl. Yerin always gets her panties in a twist.

"Yoongi you fucking winked at him!" She shouted and threw the glass plaque on his desk across the room, causing it to hit the wall and shatter.

Yoongi decided that he's had enough with his psychotic girlfriend and pressed a button under his desk, which resulted in two 'men in black' entering his office.

"Would you please escort miss Yerin to go get some coffee downstairs and take a breather." Yoongi intertwined his fingers together placing it under his chin as he spoke.

"Are you... no no no wait are you kicking me out!" The two men grabbed Yerin by the arms and pushed her out the door before she tried to run at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled as he twiddled his fingers at Yerin. He then got up and walked towards the fragments of glass littering the floor and crouched down staring at what was left of his name that was imprinted on the plaque.

"That was a five hundred dollar plaque." He sighed and loosened his tie as he called for somebody to clean up the mess.

_ _ _ _ _

"Oh shit, her birthday was today?!" Yoongi was now in the comfort of his home office because he really could not deal with work. As he was reading through some files, his mother contacted him reminding him that his half sisters fourth birthday party was taking place this evening.

"I know I know I'm sorry eomma, I've just been so busy with work." Yoongi decided that this time he deserved the shouting from his mother at the end of the line. Seeing as this is the second time he forgot Yoonah's birthday, and Yoongi never made a mistake more than once.

Once he hung up the phone he changed into some jeans, a white T shirt, a leather jacket, and some combats, which is a total opposition of is usual designer suits. His condo was near Hongdae so he just walked to the shops lining each side of the side walk, and stumbled across a children's clothing store. Yoongi walked in and asked the lady at the counter where he could find clothing in the size 4T, once she pointed at the direction Yoongi wasted no time and rushed towards it. From the beginning Yoongi only wanted to be in and out but the clothing had other plans. It was very difficult to find something a little girl might like when you're a grown ass man with no kid.

"Did you need help with anything sir?" Asked a girl about the same age as Yoongi.

"Yeah umm, I'm looking to buy my four year old sister a birthday gift." Yoongi scratched the back of his head in frustration.

"Aw that's cute!" The girl was obviously into Yoongi but he didn't really pay much attention. When you get a lot of people flirting with you, the ability to differentiate kind people and thirsty people is non existent.

"You know plain clothes are boring for a child, you should get her a costume, Halloween is around the corner!" The girl led Yoongi to the costume section and once Yoongi chose the cliché princess dress, she went to back to get the right size that wasn't on display.

"Hello, you wanted a princess dress in size 4T?" Yoongi was finishing up his text when he realized the voice did not belong to the girl employee from before. When he looked up he saw a very familiar face.

"Ahhh thank you chillate boy!" He smiled at Jimin and took the dress from his hands.

"Yoongi? What a coincidence!" Jimin was shocked to see Yoongi. He was dead sure he wouldn't see, in Jimin's words, his fine ass again.