5: Meet Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon is literally the personification of a good looking, well dressed, homeless guy. I mean, he's not literally homeless, he just doesn't live in what you would call a home. Buy hey, what ever pings your pong am I right? Anyway, back to Namjoon. He spends his day sleeping and working at his family owned gas station, and his nights... well, let's just say his nights aren't favorable by most people.

Namjoon is a night courier, a messenger who transports goods or documents, in particular. Although he is able to, Namjoon's number one rule is to not kill. In other words, namjoon is a rat that can destroy the career of any filthy rich man or corporation.

"Feul or diesel?" Namjoon mumbles, words slipping through the lollipop in his mouth.

"Feul." The guy looked pretty feminine to Namjoon. Once the gas was pumped, the stranger handed a tip to Namjoon and drove off pretty quickly. This made Namjoon think there was something dangerous about to happen, due to the circumstances of his life style. In retaliation, he threw the change on the floor and started stepping on it. When Namjoon realized there was no chip, he picked it up and examined it. Just as he assumed, there was something strange folded up in between the bills. However, it was a harmless piece of paper that read,

Call me, cutie - With a phone number attached.

Namjoon chuckled in amusement, "I knew he was too feminine."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"What's the deal?"

"We get five million won for this mission and it's pretty simple."

"You always say it's 'pretty simple' Hoseuk." Namjoon threw a piece of popcorn in the air and caught it with his tongue as he spoke to his partner.

Caretaker of his little sister slash bartender by day, and hacker by night. Just like Namjoon, Hoseuk is definetly not your average guy. At the age of seventeen, Hoseuk ran away from his abusive household taking his-at the time-five year old sister, Ye Seul, with him. We'll get more into Hoseuk later but for now let's get back to the star of this chapter,

"Namjoon listen to me-"

"Do I have a choice but to listen? If I don't answer your calls, You hack my TV system and talk to me through the sound wave frequencies." Namjoon scoffed as he watched the muted show on his flat screen. For an abandoned shipping container Namjoon's home was quite nice. He pimped out the interior design, so that on the outside nobody has a reason to break in, but on the inside it resembled a million dollar bachelor.

Hiding out in plain sight, classic.

"As I was saying, all you have to do is follow some guy to get information from his politician father."

"Further elaborate." Intrigued by the mission, Namjoon places his bowl of popcorn on the table. A sign that he's ready to hear each and every detail.

"Kim Soekjin, age twenty three. Son of Kim Se Jun, a politician that works for the blue house and holds all information regarding the head of state."

"What do I have to do and what does the kid have anything to do with it?" Namjoon shakes his head in confusion and gets up to grab a drink from the fridge.

"The kid is older than you Namjoon and frankly, he's the key into the household."

"Explain."

"Your job is to access the needed documents and deliver them to our unknown client. Kim Soekjin happens to be out of the closet and his family doesn't mind at all. Which means, -"

"No." Namjoon knew exactly where this was going and he was not having it.

"Namjoon if you enter this man's life his family will accept you with open arms! Which means, -"

Namjoon shut the TV off and made his way over to his bed.

"He must be out of his god damn mind." Namjoon thought out loud.

"Not really, and you really think you could get rid of me that easily." Hoseok's voice could be heard throughout the entire container, this made fearless namjoon jump three feet off the ground.

"What the fuck! Did you install speakers in my house?" Namjoon ran around checking the nooks and crannies of his home. "What else huh? Did you put up surveillance as well?"

"That's besides the point! The deal just went up to ten million, Namjoon they know we're the best in this field."

Namjoon collapsed on his bed then started to scream into his pillow, flipping around like a fish out of water.

"Are you done?"

"Message me the address of his home, I'll go later tonight to evaluate the perimeter." Sighing in defeat, Namjoon gave in.

"Yessss! I am the king of persuasion." Hoseok cheered.

"More like the King of stalking." Huffed Namjoon in annoyance.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What a disturbing sight, thought Namjoon, who was staring at what seems to be Seokjin's backside. Soekjin was currently in the kitchen dancing and semi twerking as he was cooking up dinner for the family.

"Please god, at least be attractive so I can properly act gay." Namjoon whispered to himself as he waited for Soekjin to turn around and reveal his apearance.

Once Seokjin turned around, Namjoon almost fell off the roof he was seated on top of.

"Oh my god." Namjoon grabbed the crumpled piece of paper that was having a sleep over with the trash buried deep in his pockets.

Hey

He texted the number and snapped his attention back at Seokjin. As he spotted him grabbing his phone from atop the microwave, never has Namjoon wanted the stearotype that all 'Asians look alike' to be true, except for this moment.

Seokjin quickly typed back,

Hello, who's this.

Namjoon who was utterly flabbergasted messaged back,

The guy who pumped your gas.

When Namjoon looked back at the kitchen window, Soekjin was dancing around and jumping off the wall before he responded to the text.

You mean the cutie that pumped my gas?

In that moment, leaving the message at read, Namjoon called the one person responsible for all of this.

"This all got really fucking interesting hoeseuk."

◇◇◇◇◇

•comment•vote•
Seem familiar? Yup, Namjoon and Hoseuk's Job is based off of one of my top five drama's : Healer

Y'all should totally check it out! I watched it like three times.