8: Come Over

Ariana Grande: Dangerous Women, cover by Travis Garland.

Wiping off the last counter of the day, Jimin was super excited to end his shift because him and Yoongi where going to hang out, in fact Yoongi is even going to pick Jimin up. They've been spending time with each other only every once in awhile since they both have busy schedules.

"Alright I'm finished, bye Seulgi!" Jimin hung his apron up, and grabbed his coat and backpack from the storage as he waved at his co-worker on his way out.

"Bye Jimin!"

Jimin put on his earphones and started bobbing his head to his favourite song. Clearly, since he still doesn't know just how important Yoongi is, he doesn't know that Yoongi is never late. Therefore he didn't see Yoongi park his car at the curb, and Yoongi didn't let the chance to spy on the orange haired boy slip away.

Yoongi got out the car and carefully walked down the sidewalk towards Jimin making sure not to be seen.

"I'm locked and loaded, completely focused, my mind is open." Yoongi put his hands in his pocket as Jimin's voice triggered his walk to be slower. In fact, he came to a complete stop to hear every rise and run of Jimin's angelic voice.

"All that you got, skin to skin, oh my god, don't you stop boy." Jimin could have kept singing, and Yoongi could have kept on playing audience, until the lyrics caused him to choke and cough grabbing the attention of the performer. Jimin didn't really understand the song and he had an accent while he sang it but his voice was still beautiful. Sure, Yoongi doesn't speak english very well but he has to understand it because of his occupation, and understand he did.

That went from angelic to seductive real quick, Yoongi thought.

"H-hi Yoongi!" Jimin was confused as to why Yoongi was parked so far away, but the realization hit pretty soon because of Yoongi's big mouth.

"You have an amazing voice."

The shade of pink rose crept on to the shy boy's cheeks. Jimin chuckled as he turned his head to the right, trying his best to conceal the temporary pigmentation in his fair skin. Jimin whispered a thank you as Yoongi walked closer to him.

"Can I grab a Chillate before we go mini golfing?"

Jimin smiled in amusement, "mini golfing?"

"Yeah I know this cool place and I love mini golf!" The rich young adult exposed his gummy smile and turned to enter the coffee shop.

"What a date-y thing to do without your girlfriend." Jimin whispered audible enough for himself to hear.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Please come meet my friend!"

"We aren't even dating."

"Yeah but this is the closest I've ever been to seeing someone."

"I thought you left that obnoxious version of you at that obnoxious restaurant?"

Taehyung sighed in frustration. If he takes Jeongguk to hang out at his house, his family will see him as settling down, which will then result in them actually expecting things from him. He also couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to rub Jeongguk all over Jimin's face, not literally of course, Jimin would probably like that too much.

"He would be really proud of me for trying to change you know," Taehyung took a step closer to Jeongguk and grabbed a hold of his hand "please come."