3: Meet Jeon Jeongguk

Alcohol and sex, that's all there ever is in this household.

We need to survive,
is what they would often say.

Why not get a normal job,
is what he would respond. 

Currently, his mother Areum was sleeping after a session with yet another one of his father, Jeon hoon's, clients. Jeongguk's twenty-three year old sister krystal, was currently working at the family business-

Live a little bar and club.

Hoon was counting the mula, and Jeongguk, well Jeongguk was on his knees giving some tongue action to a clients lower half.

Yup, the Jeons were apart of a rare community in which a family participates in promiscuous acts for money. Nonetheless, there was never violence or abuse included like in those hardcore action movies. In fact, his family was happy, they ate together, they watched movies together, but can you call that love? When you sell your wife and daughter's body, can you call that love? When you accept your son's sexuality, just so he could bring more money into the business, can you call that love? When you sleep with other women for free, and go back to your wife at night, can you call that love?

To Jeongguk this isn't love, this family isn't love at all. He hated everything, he hated his lifestyle and he hated sex too. All Jeongguk needs is love and all people need from him is sex. They say he's,

Daddy material,

Fuck-able,

Hot as hell.

But he doesn't want to be 'fuck-able' he just wants to be held and cuddled. He wants to be called things like,

Cute,

Adorable,

Sweetheart,

Most of all, he wants someone to say I love you. Not only say it but mean it as well, because love has no meaning when you just say it, you have to show it too.

"That'll be fifty dollars." Jeongguk got up from the floor and wiped the semen off the corners of his mouth with a small towel.

"Fifty dollars!" The client shouts. Actually he was pretty handsome. He was about four inches taller than Jeongguk, jet black hair parted in the middle, good style, nice teeth, and monoloid eyes. I guess you could say he some what resembled actor Kim Woo Bin. Too bad all he wanted from Jeongguk was to suck him off since his girlfriend was out of town. See that's not love at all. He isnt gay either, Jeongguk only knows that because the client kept chanting it in between moans as if he was trying to convince himself that he wasn't gay. Besides, Jeongguk was the only choice left since his sister and mother are busy.

"Uhh yeah, it says so in the brochure." If Jeongguk's outstretched hand could speak it would be saying, "could you just give me the damn money."

"You only sucked my dick for like ten minutes. I wouldn't even spend fifty dollars if I spent ten minutes at the mall."

"And you're not gay, nor am I your girlfriend. It shouldn't matter if I sucked your dick for only ten minutes so pay up."

After seven minutes of arguing, Jeongguk's father hears the shouting from his office and decided to step in.

"Ahh Mr Seung, what seems to be the problem here." If this were to be any other situation, Hoon would seem like a normal father and husband with a kind smile. Although that wasn't the case.

"Your employee here only did a ten minute session and expects fifty dollars." Seung glowered at me from head to toe as he spat his words out. All this for fifty bux, jeez thought Jeongguk.

"Well yes, it says fifty dollars for a ten minute session on the brochure, but if you're unhappy, we'll throw in a free what do gay people call it? Ass eating session?" What set Jeongguk off was that his father added a light chuckle to the end of his speech. Hoon never failed to include a little humor no matter the situation.

"I'm not gay!" The boy shouts for the fiftieth time.

"Wow, you're one classy pimp aren't you. All your missing is a suit and a cane." Jeongguk was sick of his father joking around with his sexuality so he grabbed his phone and coat off the table and turned for the door.

"Jeon Jeongguk get back here-"

He spun around before departing, because just like Min Yoongi, Jeongguk was good at the comebacks.

"And what? Please, since you're both not gay, why dont you go ahead and suck his dick for another ten minutes. It won't be gay at all." And with that he left to no where in particular leaving the two speachless.

_ _ _ _ _

"One more." Jeongguk was now at a bar trying to get drunk but it wouldn't work. Alcohol reminded him of home and home was what he was trying to forget .

"Ooo mind if I join?" A tall boy with hair the color of a taco toucans bill approached him.

"Yeah what ever." Jeongguk a little tipsy, retaliated what he thought was an attack.  He probably just wants a quick fuck he thought. It's not that Jeongguk was vain and thought highly of himself, it's just that it all ended the same, they all want the same thing.

The bartender slid a shot glass towards the boy and no this isn't the family bar. He hates going in there.

"What seems to have gotten you upset? Girlfriend maybe?" The boy took a sip of his drink and intently stared at Jeongguk as he anticipated his reply.

"I'm gay." It isn't because of the alcohol it's just Jeongguk is usually this blunt.

"My names Taehyung what's yours?"

"Jeongguk."

_ _ _ _ _

Just as Jeongguk said, they all want the same thing.

"Tae- ah- Taehyung stop." Jeongguk struggled to get Taehyung, who was pinning Jeongguk against the bathroom stall, off him. When Jeongguk excused himself to go to the bathroom, Taehyung went in after him and decided it would be okay to feel him up.

"I thought y-you wanted me too?" Actually Jeongguk was starting to open up to taehyung.  They had a nice never ending conversation about life in the span of two hours. A conversation that didn't lead to Taehyung asking him the signiture "My place or yours?" But then he had to ruin things for Jeongguk as he palmed his bulge and left unwanted hickies on his neck.

Everything leads to sex, He thought.

Now normally Jeongguk wouldn't be infatuated with anybody touching him, nor would he be turned on. However, it was different with Taehyung...

No, they all want the same thing. He repeated his motto to himself, something he often does to keep himself from the thing he hates.

"Get off!" Jeongguk shouted as he raised his voice and pushed taehyung off using not muscle, but mental strength. He couldn't lie that he didn't want him but that went against his list of beliefs. Taehyung obeyed and let go of Jeongguk. Before he left he grabbed Jeongguk's phone from his back pocket and called himself from it, then saved the number.

"I think you're the change Jimin always talks about." He whispered.

"Jimin?" Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, he sure was puzzled. 

Taehyung then kissed Jeongguk's cheek and left, which is something Taehyung never does. It's too cheesy. He will regret this tomorrow morning but for now, he needs to go find somebody willing to fuck.

Once Taehyung left him, Jeongguk sat on the toilet seat and stared at his phone for a good five minutes, processing everything. Jeongguk was almost shocked that somebody actually wanted to keep in touch with him. His contact list didn't pass fifty, and he only talked to about fifteen of them every once and awhile. It was quite sad actually.

"You're probably more of a change."

And I'm probably wasting my time, thought Jeongguk and let out a clamored sigh.

◇◇◇◇◇

•comment•vote•
This was hard to write, it took me a few days. Please let me know what you think!