4: Meet Kim Taehyung

"Where's my shirt?" It was just another day in the life of Kim Taehyung. Fucking bitches and not getting money because he already has enough. Kim Taehyung, as you already know, is the best friend of Park Jimin. Yup, he's that heartfelt hoe that Jimin was talking about. So if he's so "heartfelt" why does he bone everyone and not give a fuck you might ask? Simple, because

"Man I love dick." Taehyung deadpanned as he put on his leather pants and his Jean jacket over his loose V neck shirt soon after.

"Mmhm baby come back to bed." Taehyung hated to do foreigners, they were so openly gay that they expect the relationship part of hooking up. This annoyed the hell out of Taehyung, the only reason it kept happening was because he loves his alcohol mixed with foreigners.

"Ahh no I gotta go," Taehyung grabbed his car keys and phone, he teased his hair to make the messy into a more purposeful look. Before leaving the guys flat Taehyung remembered that he can't leave the heart unbroken otherwise problems may arise.

"And don't bother calling me... ever"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"So you basically tried to rape the kid?" Jimin responded nonchalantly. Like always, Jimin was the victim of Taehyung's story telling; but it just had to be during my study session, thought Jimin.

"You don't understand Jimin he was so hot and I was tipsy!" Taehyung, who was currently sitting upside down on the couch, sat properly, as he tried to convince Jimin that he thinks he found 'the one'.

"I've never talked to a guy that long, nobody has ever understood me like him. He is literally the definition of ideal type."

"Whoa," Jimin lowered the textbook from his face and set it on the table as he questioned. "What brand of alcohol did you drink and where can I purchase some!" He marveled, Jimin was in complete awe at the simple fact that Taehyung might have a crush.

"First of all, you can't taste alcohol without getting drunk off your ass let alone purchase it. Secondly, honestly I want to take him on a date? I don't know, I feel disgusted with myself." Taehyung put his hand in his head, I guess you could say he felt overwhelmed. "This isn't me." He whispered only audible enough for a mycoplasma to hear.

"I'm so proud of you!" Jimin shrieked and next thing you know he's jumping on top of Taehyung.

"Get off me dwarf!" Taehyung pushed Jimin back on his seat, "I need your help on this date."

"Like where to go and stuff?"

"Yeah and how to act-" in deep thought Taehyung paused mid sentence. "Oh I have an idea! We can get those ear thingies that spies use and you can just tell me what to do while I'm on the date!"

Jimin was in shock. It was obvious considering both eyes were popping out of their sockets. "Are you crazy! first, where are we gonna get those, and second, why can't I just teach you."

"I'll steal them from one of the security guards at my house. Yah, pabo, did you forget I'm a kim?" Taehyung scoffed "and if you teach me I won't remember anything once the time comes." Jimin didn't like it when Taehyung brought up his family's social status. It made him feel belittled. He liked Taehyung for Taehyung and not because he's Kim Taehyung, The Chaebol son of the Kim with a family business conglomerate. They have enough stocks to repair the wall street crash and prevent the great depression. But the past is the past.

You might ask why Jimin is working three jobs if his best childhood friend is filthy rich? Well, just like in the dramas, Jimin denied any help. The apartment and food bills were an exception though, since Taehyung spent most of his time there. Anyway, instead being hurt by what Taehyung said about his life style, Jimin decided to go with it. Since this was important to his friend. Jimin is just happy Taehyung actually found someone he could be serious with. At least one of them won't be forever alone.