6: Meet Kim Seokjin

"I can't believe he texted me!" Seokjin crossed his legs as he sat on his bed.

"And I can't believe you still want to talk and be friends as if we never fucked." The voice on the end of the line deadpanned.

"Look Taehyung, the only person bothered by it is obviously you so just leave it alone."

Soekjin was irritated by Taehyung's tendency to bring up them sleeping together. It was a year ago when Taehyung took advantage of the fact that Seokjin had feelings for him. Soekjin decided to get over it and still be friends with him, but we all know Taehyung doesn't like to keep in contact with his fucks.

Classic F boy policies.

"What ever."

"So anyway yeah, he's totally into me!" Soekjin boasted.

"You think he's into you just because he texted you?"

"Yes... I mean he had a choice. Why would you text someone you're not into when you don't even know them."

Taehyung sighed as Jin went on with his ramblings. "Jin I gotta go make up with a little someone talk to you later."

"Makeup or makeout?" Soekjin questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Shut up, good luck with what ever you call your situation."

"It's called chemistry."

"Oh the one that blows up in your face?"

"You sarcastic little shi-"

"Bye!" The little click at the end of the line made Soekjin realize that Taehyung hung up on him.

Of course he did, thought Soekjin.

Seokjin played with his fingers for a few minutes before his eyes laid on his phone, which was set on top of his desk. He jumped to his feet and smiled like the dentist was working on his teeth as he grabbed his phone. Seokjin scrolled through his contact list and put the phone to his ear.

Split POV

"Hello? Hi!" Eager to talk to him, Soekjin shouted a greeting in utter buoyancy.

"Soekjin?" A confused Namjoon, freshly awoken from slumber spoke with a raspy voice.

"Uhh yeah," Soekjin furrowed his eyebrows as he slightly panicked "how did you know my name?" Seokjin was scarred for life because of an assassin that was hired to kill his father but instead, kidnapped and tortured Soekjin for five days straight. He was too afraid to go out into the publics eye after that incident so giving Namjoon his number was a big step. At least he thought it was a big step, now he's starting to regret it.

"I-" Namjoon was wide awake at this point and fisted his hair as he tried to think of an excuse.

The paper

At that moment, Namjoon couldn't be more thankful towards his partner when the big bold letters appeared on his television screen.

"You wrote it on the paper when you gave me your number." Namjoon's smooth tone was the complete opposite of his beating heart.

"Oh.. of course." Seokjin felt a rush of assurance wash over him as he lightly chuckled. "If you're not doing anything, wanna go get some coffee?"

It's five in the afternoon, there's nothing Namjoon does but sleep during the day. Reason being one, he has a lot of people trying to track him and two, he's up exerting a lot of energy at night. "Do you think we can go tonight? I have to go to a dinner party with my family."